+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Stadium

New Stadium

A wee question,if it ever happened is there any posters on here who would stop going?
    You see it a lot with clubs moving,west ham and now Everton but it all seems to blow over and they get better crowds and facilities.
    In an ideal world we wud improve dens and stay but that's probably the owners last resort.
    I'm as sceptical as many on here but a part of me does want the move as it would help us grow and be in a better place than the dabs.
    Decent team just now,new boss doing good so plenty to be cheerful about just now.
    Ps I just hope this development can be resolved either way in the next year or two.
    I'm no a fan of nelms but wud never want him to fail if it harms our club.

I have previously posted that I will not be attending home games at the new stadium.

I'll be skeptical until I see work start and possibly even until I see Dundee FC play there - but if it does ever happen I'll go.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I have previously posted that I will not be attending home games at the new stadium.
    Just had a message from 'Nelmsy'. Seems he's missing you already.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Should boost the crowds then, positive news like this doesn't come along every day

FFS nett 66 at golf and you come AFF to this.

Concept doesnae count though.😆

Can’t see it happening but if it does I’ll attend

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Plenty seats won't need season tic that's for sure

Anyway cud be deid by time it's built.

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    I'm in the same boat.
    Appreciate Islay's honestly tho.

Just been into Gardyne, dinnae think my scepticism/honesty was appreciated.

AHH I said was I hope they have free buses from the hilltoon. 😄

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)