+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Favourites to sign in January - Yorkshire Post

Favourites to sign in January - Yorkshire Post

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/spor...ey-men-4456793

Would we want anybody of that list? Fosu maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post

Christina is possible

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post

We've got our midfield battlers in Rathbone and Lindsay. If I was to chose any of them I'd go for Matt Ritchie and at 34 he can't argue for a big wage. Coming from Newcastle he'd be still very fit. I want to see the likes of Cafu, Fred, Lembisika off loaded and dare I say it Hugill.

Leam will soon form his own opinion and I trust he's callous enough to wield the axe and shift some of these non triers from our club.

Taylor gambled with our Chairman's money and made a right pigs ear of it....I'm being polite in my wording, such we now have a sick bench of which I believe some are truly faking it and don't like to scrap for their wages......Leam will out them hopefully asap.

Ritchie is a good solid player but only played 7 games (+2 cup) in each of the last 2 seasons. Another ageing risk maybe?

Brin totally agree with your comments if poss I’d get shut of Ayala Hall Morrison Cafu Clucas (LR has previously worked with him before so we may be stuck) Lembikisa Appiah there’s a lot of wasters we’re going down but at least let’s get a team to be proud of and go down fighting
    It sickens me how the team is at the minute it does not look or feel like a millers team with the exception of 1 or 2 Viktor Olly Lindsay Nombe I admit is winning me over that’s about it for me

If fit Matt Ritchie is exactly what we need.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    If fit Matt Ritchie is exactly what we need.

Want some Rathbone type players not another was a good player!

Matt Ritchie has appeared as a sub in Newcastle’s last seven league games. There’s as much chance of me being our new right back than us signing him.

That whole list looks a load of rubbish to me, just random names plucked from thin air.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Matt Ritchie has appeared as a sub in Newcastle’s last seven league games. There’s as much chance of me being our new right back than us signing him.

That whole list looks a load of rubbish to me, just random names plucked from thin air.
    What size boots do you need Masbroughstreet!?

Quote Originally Posted by GlennMiller View Post
    What size boots do you need Masbroughstreet!?
    11s!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast