+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I can hear Roma now…

I can hear Roma now…

“Sure4pets is a raw dog food supplier whose aim is to help you understand the proven benefits of feeding a SARF diet………..”

Keep arr Baz away from food darn SARF…….

What is this club becoming….? What the HELL NEXT?

Suggestions for the next idiotic sponsorship slogan………..

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    “Sure4pets is a raw dog food supplier whose aim is to help you understand the proven benefits of feeding a SARF diet………..”

Keep arr Baz away from food darn SARF…….

What is this club becoming….? What the HELL NEXT?

Suggestions for the next idiotic sponsorship slogan………..

Parekh's Pus sy Products

A range of cat beauty products brought to market by our own Chairman. The women of the house will particularly love the shampoo choices, all developed to keep your pus sy clean, glossy and free from ticks and fleas. You can spend all Saturday afternoon enjoying stroking your pus sy but, beware, news of an opposition goal and the cursing that follows, could make the hairs on your pus sy stand on end.

Julie's Garden Services

Does your lady garden need a tidy up ? Contact one of the nation wide garden centres for an appointment and one of Julie's staff will sort things out quickly and efficiently. Wild beavers tamed within minutes.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 23-12-2023 at 04:44 AM.

I’ve seen the sponsorship news and thought nothing more of it until I read this thread.

It’s not as though Barnsley hasn’t had different types of sponsorships before eg iSoft and Big Thing.
    I thought that was a good suggestion to combine the two and put this on the fronts of the shirts
    Big Soft Thing.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Parekh's Pus sy Products

A range of cat beauty products brought to market by our own Chairman. The women of the house will particularly love the shampoo choices, all developed to keep your pus sy clean, glossy and free from ticks and fleas. You can spend all Saturday afternoon enjoying stroking your pus sy but, beware, news of an opposition goal and the cursing that follows, could make the hairs on your pus sy stand on end.

Julie's Garden Services

Does your lady garden need a tidy up ? Contact one of the nation wide garden centres for an appointment and one of Julie's staff will sort things out quickly and efficiently. Wild beavers tamed within minutes.
    Classic! ….in fact Luvvit.

I can just imagine him/Roma saying "gu ballax", to summat or to sumbdy. 😁