+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NUFC vs Luton

NUFC vs Luton

Schar back. Now, I'm sure the medical staff know what they're doing but that's quite a surprise?

Glad Gordon is back because of how important he is to the way we play. In normal circumstances he'd the the first player we'd rest-he's looked knackered recently.

Name:  team.JPG
Views: 213
Size:  52.9 KB

3Dummett
    4Botman
    11Ritchie
    14Isak
    17Krafth
    18Karius
    20Hall
    21Livramento
    54Murphy

Trippier ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    Trippier ?
    Still one of our key players.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    Trippier ?
    Livramento?

Schar is an absolute warrior… and there’s no one I’d want beside me more in a battle than RoboDefender - he must have been hit with sticks as a kid because he just takes it and carries on!!!

Anyway, a battle is what I’d be expecting in this game, they’re a physical team, with some big lads in there, so Burn to the left of that defence is definitely needed.

Trippier is our leader, and if he can play, play him… that being said, I think I’d prefer Livramento in that position today! Maybe with Tripps in front instead of Miley.

Anyways, a win here is much needed, and EH has more knowledge in his little finger about football and this squad than me, so 3 points it is

Personally I would have played Livramento instead of Tripps - give him a bit more much needed rest, especially due to the mistakes he has made recently. Then again maybe Howe wants him back so he can get over those errors

Really shouldn't all be stopping like that just because we thought it went out - remember our goal against Arsenal and Japan's goal in the WC and in fact I am not 100 % sure it did go completely out in this instance. Thankfully Dubravka did keep his wits about him because I think VAR might have been interesting if Luton had put the ball in the net

Quote Originally Posted by Xamand View Post
    Then again maybe Howe wants him back so he can get over those errors
    That would be my take on it.

Couple of grade-A bellends on YouTube who pupport to be fans were having a go, particulary that fucking moron Kendall Rowan who was telling him to "eff off"...

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post

Couple of grade-A bellends on YouTube who pupport to be fans were having a go, particulary that fucking moron Kendall Rowan who was telling him to "eff off"...
    I can’t believe they are our fans,just **** stirring!

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post

Who? Howe or Trippier? Both would be massively uncalled for and any body that thinks either of them shouldn't be at our club are frankly muppets

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)