+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gorman to Schitty?

Gorman to Schitty?

So, we have a really good result against a competitor for automatic promotion, and less than 24 hours later we have a reminder that we're regarded as nothing more than a feeder club by some of the "great and good" in the PL.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/othe...2f1462bb&ei=19

As per my stance on the sniffing round Gray, Summerville, etc by similar clubs, we should tell them to f00k off, and do so in no uncertain terms. There is no seasons greeting for the llkes of Schitty, Scum, Toffees, Barcodes or any other club, PL, Championship or otherwise. We have a squad capable of gaining promotion, and those who would wish to damage those prospects should be given the most clear bums rush that their interest is both unwelcome and misplaced, end of.

Yes, like me, you've no Christmas party to go to either.

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Yes, like me, you've no Christmas party to go to either.
    I suspect we both have our reasons, doesn't take away from the veracity of my observations regarding the next 5 months.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    I suspect we both have our reasons, doesn't take away from the veracity of my observations regarding the next 5 months.
    How to find another dark cloud from a silver lining / maybe you should look at the rules about transfer of youth players.

Kid wanted to go we couldn’t have stopped him and would have got tribunal money so negotiated about 7.5m for a kid - not a bad deal in the circumstances.

Is it wrong City can bleed other clubs - possibly - is there much we can do about it no - maybe find a better target for you bike.

Hope those sprouts don’t taste too bitter tomorrow.

7.5 million?

I thought I saw 1.5 million? Did I miss something?

Really, for the kids sake I really hope he does more than sit the bench for Citeh. I know they have glitzy training facilities and one of the worlds best coaches but the former is just fluff and the latter will not coach there forever. He could end up with some coaching genius such as mourihno or rooney by the time he makes it up.

He'd have been a legend and hero most likley at Leeds just as Archie is. I'd have taken the safer route as a 15YO. KP could have been a good example.

With add ons it would be between 5 and 7.5m I believe

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)