+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...

Seeing nobody has done this yet and despite us having a mass difference of opinion and views on lots of stuff to do with our fabulous club, may I wish a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone including all the fans that post here, the directors, managers, coaches and players and hope we can get all the players back fit and then give it a good go for promotion in 2024. And also to the sponsors of this site who allow us the privilege of posting and reading here..

Ditto, all that MSB. Good on you for making the effort (or thinking of it first&#128521.
    Enjoy the rest of the holiday everyone! ( yes, I know it will depend, to some extent, on results)

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Ditto, all that MSB. Good on you for making the effort (or thinking of it first&#128521.
    Enjoy the rest of the holiday everyone! ( yes, I know it will depend, to some extent, on results)
    I also endorse that Mike. Hope everyone has had a great day

And me...I hope you all had a great day yesterday and wish everyone a wonderful 2024, starting a bit early at Walsall today.

Quote Originally Posted by whosbrianwilson View Post
    And me...I hope you all had a great day yesterday and wish everyone a wonderful 2024, starting a bit early at Walsall today.
    couldn't agree more ..

All the best everyone

(PS. have made it a 3-liner, as Mike started the thread)