+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prediction League - Brentford

Absolutely mad game but brilliant to watch.

Well done GON and ALL the players last night, we were feeling the pace after a quick turnaround but the effort was outstanding.

My Man Of The Match, Nathan Collins. It was like having 12 men.

Watching the game on TV you could hear the travelling supporters all evening, in fact a Brentford fan on social media, described the supporters as the best and noisiest set of supporters he had ever heard at Brentford. I bet they enjoyed their journey back home.

After such a short turnaround, what a great performance and result. Sure you could pick faults with certain aspects but generally it was all that was needed. I posted on another site yesterday, that I thought we only need five more victories to ensure Premiership football next season, now we only need four. Instead of looking down we should be looking up now.

Once again our midfield were superb with Gomes having his best game yet and his namesake who filled in for Dawson, doing well in defence.
    Lemina looked spent at the end but no surprise after the ground he has covered in the last two games. Ait Nouri also had a very. good game and could have been MOM. I felf sorry for Collins who did not want to leave Wolves, but he is still young and will recover.

Hwang is becoming a real Fox in the Box and his second goal showed real skill and an ice cold finish. Many had written him off and were expecting him to leave. He apparently is a really nice guy who always has time for the fans, which is great, especially for the young ones.

Half way through the season and many would not have seen us on 25 points and only six of a European place, oh for VAR.

Almost felt bad for Collins. Real rough game for him. Looks like he’s still making a lot of the same mistakes with the ball he was making when he was with Wolves. I expect he will get better with time.

4 goals in a game would have been unheard of last season. We scored 2+ goals in 7 games last season. Already have done it 8 times this season.

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    Watching the game on TV you could hear the travelling supporters all evening, in fact a Brentford fan on social media, described the supporters as the best and noisiest set of supporters he had ever heard at Brentford. I bet they enjoyed their journey back home.

After such a short turnaround, what a great performance and result. Sure you could pick faults with certain aspects but generally it was all that was needed. I posted on another site yesterday, that I thought we only need five more victories to ensure Premiership football next season, now we only need four. Instead of looking down we should be looking up now.

Once again our midfield were superb with Gomes having his best game yet and his namesake who filled in for Dawson, doing well in defence.
    Lemina looked spent at the end but no surprise after the ground he has covered in the last two games. Ait Nouri also had a very. good game and could have been MOM. I felf sorry for Collins who did not want to leave Wolves, but he is still young and will recover.

Hwang is becoming a real Fox in the Box and his second goal showed real skill and an ice cold finish. Many had written him off and were expecting him to leave. He apparently is a really nice guy who always has time for the fans, which is great, especially for the young ones.

Half way through the season and many would not have seen us on 25 points and only six of a European place, oh for VAR.
    I take it you mean Bueno, not Gomes?

I agree with you on the 'Taking the knee' nonsense Greavsey. Well past its' sell by date!

Quote Originally Posted by innunowetrust1 View Post
    I take it you mean Bueno, not Gomes?
    Correct ,it's an age thing.

I know the feeling...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)