+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ot boxing day snap

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    You want the right spuds tho,Maris Piper I would suggest.
    I'll PM you my address and you can send me over a sackful Lol as no chance I'll get them here. Beware the postage might be a bit steep though (the 5lb parcel we sent over there for Xmas cost $175) but I'll get you a pint in the Monkwood next time I'm over to repay you

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I'll PM you my address and you can send me over a sackful Lol as no chance I'll get them here. Beware the postage might be a bit steep though (the 5lb parcel we sent over there for Xmas cost $175) but I'll get you a pint in the Monkwood next time I'm over to repay you
    I do believe you can get these in the USA,Idaho or russet potatoes.

You want the right spuds tho,Maris Piper I would suggest.
    Just send CAM the potato pealings LM, it will work out cheaper.

I do believe you can get these in the USA,Idaho or russet potatoes.
    OK - Russet are what I usually buy so it looks like all is good and only $2.99 for a 10lb bag. Cheaper than that pint I was going to get you

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Just stick to your tomato sauce sandwich.��

It doesn’t matter how you’re cooking them, you’re still cooking and eating chips.
    Not very eclectic food is it?
    I think it is you that appears to be on a tomato ketchup diet

Made a Boxing Day Pie

My favourite food of all time but I only have it once a year.

Ahhh the Monkwood
    Many happy memories of there, with my uncle and his mate, and sometimes my dad too.
    Good times.
    Is it still going?
    Not been up that part of Romish for ages.

As regards boxing day, not a big party for Xmas so no real leftovers, I just cooked a prepped turkey breast.

For boxing day we went to a local that was doing a very reasonable 3 course dinner.

I had cheesy mushrooms on brushetta.
    Lamb shank with loads of veg
    And finished with sharing a cherry mouse desert and a mint ice cream one.
    The lamb shank was perfectly cooked and pretty much fell off the bone.

Always the same in my house on Boxing Day. Everything cold with turkey, lamb and pork being the meats. We then have a few left over cold potatoes, pickled onions, gherkins, red cabbage, coleslaw, apple sauce and cranberry sauce. We also start on the selection of cheeses (about six different), and open the cheese crackers.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller Nez View Post
    Always the same in my house on Boxing Day. Everything cold with turkey, lamb and pork being the meats. We then have a few left over cold potatoes, pickled onions, gherkins, red cabbage, coleslaw, apple sauce and cranberry sauce. We also start on the selection of cheeses (about six different), and open the cheese crackers.
    One meat I can't eat cold is Lamb.

Absolutely everything left over from Christmas Dinner and I do mean everything except puddings. In the frying pan with half a pound of Lurpak. Fried till hot, fast baked for 10 minutes to create a crust, good sprinkle of grated Stilton.

Served with ketchup and crusty bread.

The ultimate bubble n squeak. Delicious.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast