+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T:- Get 'em off

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Graham Norton ... now there's a character it's easy to dislike. When he had that red chair thing on his Friday night show, it highlighted the difference between the manner he fawned and OTTed on his celebrity guests and how he sneered and laughed disdainfully at the ordinary members of the public as he despatched them into the cellar. (The gist of the segment was to tell a personal story so interesting that you escaped being ejected from the chair but most he gleefully sent down).
    Celebrities get a top deal compared with Joe Public from this sneering sniggerer. And anyway who likes a comedian who laughs at his own jokes - like Michael McIntyre? Now he's next on my list...

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Graham Norton ... now there's a character it's easy to dislike. When he had that red chair thing on his Friday night show, it highlighted the difference between the manner he fawned and OTTed on his celebrity guests and how he sneered and laughed disdainfully at the ordinary members of the public as he despatched them into the cellar. (The gist of the segment was to tell a personal story so interesting that you escaped being ejected from the chair but most he gleefully sent down).
    Celebrities get a top deal compared with Joe Public from this sneering sniggerer. And anyway who likes a comedian who laughs at his own jokes - like Michael McIntyre? Now he's next on my list...
    Bugger me, I'm agreeing with Sid!!