+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Get 'em off

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    Strange you should post this after the way you whinged and moaned about certain other threads during the close season!
    I don’t see the relevance of your post JK, people moaning on a post at xmas time - Bah-humbug etc, whats your point? also, I didn’t realise I had a follower on NCM

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    I don’t see the relevance of your post JK, people moaning on a post at xmas time - Bah-humbug etc, whats your point? also, I didn’t realise I had a follower on NCM
    I'm not surprised you don't see the relevance of my post, after all you appear to be one of the simpletons that like Mrs Brown's Boys.
    As for follower, it's called having a memory, but then you wouldn't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    I'm not surprised you don't see the relevance of my post, after all you appear to be one of the simpletons that like Mrs Brown's Boys.
    As for follower, it's called having a memory, but then you wouldn't remember.
    Firstly, it seems you didn’t get the gist of my post ref ‘simples’ Secondly, why do you make the assumption that I like Mrs Brown’s Boys? - please show me where I said I did! - and lastly, what has me moaning about any other threads have to do with this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    Haven't watched free to air for years....complete and utter bile and bilge. ABC is being boycotted due to their virtue signalling leftness, and SBS is currently under boycott for their similar post Voice interview and treatment of Warren Mundine.
    The ABC tokenism on their news programs of having exactly the right mix of presenters based on gender, colour and anything else is frankly a disgrace. Whatever happened to getting the job based on ability? Notably there is not one middle aged white male!

what has me moaning about any other threads have to do with this thread?
    Nothing particular to do with this thread, but you do have a very tedious habit of moaning on a lot of other threads about what others are saying without ever posting anything interesting or constructive yourself.

If you don't like it, pluck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Nothing particular to do with this thread, but you do have a very tedious habit of moaning on a lot of other threads about what others are saying without ever posting anything interesting or constructive yourself.

If you don't like it, pluck off.
    Another who just doesn't get it - always have to stick your nose in don’t you old chap!

Another who just doesn't get it - always have to stick your nose in don’t you old chap!
    Hmmmmm. Pot, Kettle anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    This is a fred dedicated to people and programmes who the media (press or screen) loves far too much and you would be happy to see the end of.
    I would like to set the ball rolling with 'Mrs Brown's Boys' this so-called sitcom with humour that has all the subtlety of a dustbin lid. Does anyone actually find this crock of s h i t funny?
    Fed up with the media always forcing their agenda down peoples throats
    Everytime an advert comes on, it queers or foreigners in them. Soaps run a story line of 2 guys, or 2 girls getting it on, is that the best entertainment they can come with, and if they are foreign as well bonus points
    On boxing day - a night with Kylie, 2 guys got married live during the show, was that really necessary ??

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    The ABC tokenism on their news programs of having exactly the right mix of presenters based on gender, colour and anything else is frankly a disgrace. Whatever happened to getting the job based on ability? Notably there is not one middle aged white male!

ABC radio, once a staple of thousands of Aussies for decades, particularly out bush and generally a slightly older market/demographic, is shedding truckloads of listeners; sick of the likes of Karvelas and company ramming their left agendas down their throats.

The treatment Najimpa Price and Wozza Mundine got when the YES vote got the flogging it deserved, from both SBS & the ABC, was shameful. The public finally are voting with their feet; you'd think that one day those in upper management would wake up to it all. Or not.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    ABC radio, once a staple of thousands of Aussies for decades, particularly out bush and generally a slightly older market/demographic, is shedding truckloads of listeners; sick of the likes of Karvelas and company ramming their left agendas down their throats.

The treatment Najimpa Price and Wozza Mundine got when the YES vote got the flogging it deserved, from both SBS & the ABC, was shameful. The public finally are voting with their feet; you'd think that one day those in upper management would wake up to it all. Or not.
    Too busy eating their Quinoa and brushing their beards while browsing which genuine Aussie leather sandals to buy to notice my friend. At least Albanese will be gone at the next election and we can get back to normal ASAP. Anyway back to TV shows.. Enjoying Big Brother?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast