+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: O/T:- Get 'em off

Quote Originally Posted by Lullapie View Post
    The best program on TV at the moment is an Aussie one - Travel Guides! God we love it. Such trash TV but always makes us laugh.
    Never heard of it pal but I just looked and its child of Channel 9 so that's probably why. Other than the sport I haven't watched anything they put out in years and even the sport is blessed by some of the worst commentary known to man as I am sure FL will testify.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Never heard of it pal but I just looked and its child of Channel 9 so that's probably why. Other than the sport I haven't watched anything they put out in years and even the sport is blessed by some of the worst commentary known to man as I am sure FL will testify.

Bring back Richie Benaud, Tony Greig, and all the Channel 9 commentary team led by The 12th man himself. Ironically one of his best bits of work was the meeting to learn the names of the Pakistani cricket team. Aleeb Mateef Inajarbesidethebed along with Asif Igiveashee. Very funny stuff. The Skull is the only one nowadays worth listening to.

Yes the rest of it is pap; never heard of Travel Guides either, but then I don't watch free to air.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    Bring back Richie Benaud, Tony Greig, and all the Channel 9 commentary team led by The 12th man himself. Ironically one of his best bits of work was the meeting to learn the names of the Pakistani cricket team. Aleeb Mateef Inajarbesidethebed along with Asif Igiveashee. Very funny stuff. The Skull is the only one nowadays worth listening to.

Yes the rest of it is pap; never heard of Travel Guides either, but then I don't watch free to air.
    I remember meeting Mr Benaud in the street on Fox Road near Larwood and Voce, he was with Ian Botham as it goes.I used to have a flat down there in my 20's and was one of the idiots out on the balcony with a union jack flag. Good old days. He at least said hello or g'day I can't remember which though I was hammered!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567