+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Get 'em off

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Can't say I have seen that one. I watch little TV though as it's garbage. Despite what you might think Australians are a pretty conservative lot so I can't see something like that on main steam TV and other than SBS and ABC the independent channels the rest are Americanised - Channel 10, 7, 9 etc.

Haven't watched free to air for years....complete and utter bile and bilge. ABC is being boycotted due to their virtue signalling leftness, and SBS is currently under boycott for their similar post Voice interview and treatment of Warren Mundine.

Anything with Florist on.

As soon as a member of the nonce protecting Windsor family comes on the telly goes off. The BBC’s sycophantic coverage is particularly nauseating.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    Ant & Dec.
    That sodding programme lost it's originality years ago, what's keeping the female vieweres watchng is the rather disgusting spectacle of seeing men eating a wallaby's testicles or a woman chewing on a dingo's dick. And to make seem hilarious there's the forced laughter of the production crew laughing at somebody's supposed humiliation - that's not faked, is it?

And have you noticed, where there is an audience the host calls "Everyone" just to let people now is the time you applaud? I reckon it started with that plastic-faced tw&t Rylan (everywaaaaan) but now Bradley Walsh repeats it ad infinitum on the "celebrity" Chase.

Anything *reality* based or has a public vote.

Where did all the good writers/writing go? There’s such little imagination in anything on the tv nowadays, it’s very rare. Even kids tv ‘back in the day’ had great writing and storylines, nowadays the characters don’t even really talk, just make stupid baby sounds and shout really loud.

This thread should be re-titled to: The Bah Humbug threadName:  IMG_0988.jpeg
Views: 245
Size:  15.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    And have you noticed, where there is an audience the host calls "Everyone" just to let people now is the time you applaud? I reckon it started with that plastic-faced tw&t Rylan (everywaaaaan) but now Bradley Walsh repeats it ad infinitum on the "celebrity" Chase.
    And thank you Laxton for introducing Bradley Walsh into the mix. Oh how I wish they would give this 'Mr Popular' a rest. Apparently, 50% of the bods who apply to appear on The Chase do so because they want to meet Bradders.
    I just find his brand of cosying up to the people rather nauseating and insincere. He's been everywhere, met everyone's grandad and is a true man of the people.
    'Give my love to everyone in Harpenden / Snainton / Horncastle and I'll join you for a pint in the - what's the pub called? - the next time I'm passing through'.
    And then we are offered insufferable programmes featuring Bradders and his son Barmy. About as interesting as watching prats eat kangaroo testicles in the outback.
    Compare Walsh with Romesh Ranganathan (Smart, quick, off the cuff, reasonably cultured) and there is no comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    It was never intended that way. It's what your average poster has made it. I suggested being specific about people and programmes rather than another opportunity to slag off political programmes, licensed viewing, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Strange you should post this after the way you whinged and moaned about certain other threads during the close season!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast