+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Get 'em off

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    I'm not surprised you don't see the relevance of my post, after all you appear to be one of the simpletons that like Mrs Brown's Boys.
    As for follower, it's called having a memory, but then you wouldn't remember.
    So anyone who likes programmes you hate are simpletons are they? I can’t stand soap operas and reality shows but I don’t regard viewers of these shows as idiots. Not everyone has the same tastes as you.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Too busy eating their Quinoa and brushing their beards while browsing which genuine Aussie leather sandals to buy to notice my friend. At least Albanese will be gone at the next election and we can get back to normal ASAP. Anyway back to TV shows.. Enjoying Big Brother?

Are you saying Patricia Karvelas has a beard? Must look closer. Yes Airbus Albo and hopefully the Pallet Chook clone Miles too. Big Brother? No not ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    Fed up with the media always forcing their agenda down peoples throats
    Everytime an advert comes on, it queers or foreigners in them. Soaps run a story line of 2 guys, or 2 girls getting it on, is that the best entertainment they can come with, and if they are foreign as well bonus points
    On boxing day - a night with Kylie, 2 guys got married live during the show, was that really necessary ??
    Why do the halfwits on here have an obsession with having things forced down their throats?

I’m sure if you asked nicely boys someone would oblige…

Graham Norton ... now there's a character it's easy to dislike. When he had that red chair thing on his Friday night show, it highlighted the difference between the manner he fawned and OTTed on his celebrity guests and how he sneered and laughed disdainfully at the ordinary members of the public as he despatched them into the cellar. (The gist of the segment was to tell a personal story so interesting that you escaped being ejected from the chair but most he gleefully sent down).
    Celebrities get a top deal compared with Joe Public from this sneering sniggerer. And anyway who likes a comedian who laughs at his own jokes - like Michael McIntyre? Now he's next on my list...

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Graham Norton ... now there's a character it's easy to dislike. When he had that red chair thing on his Friday night show, it highlighted the difference between the manner he fawned and OTTed on his celebrity guests and how he sneered and laughed disdainfully at the ordinary members of the public as he despatched them into the cellar. (The gist of the segment was to tell a personal story so interesting that you escaped being ejected from the chair but most he gleefully sent down).
    Celebrities get a top deal compared with Joe Public from this sneering sniggerer. And anyway who likes a comedian who laughs at his own jokes - like Michael McIntyre? Now he's next on my list...
    Bugger me, I'm agreeing with Sid!!

And so on to Michael McIntyre and his sugary show 'The Wheel' which is populated with B listers desperate for a bit of 'fun' publicity, (oh that Judi Love...)
    McIntyre is the ultimate in smugness and was born with the kind of face that cries out for an implant, that implant being a solid fist in the mush.
    And what is MM? Not really a comedian, is he? In fact, as far as I can see he has no talent whatsoever, just the ability to put on a smiling face that says 'I am a likeable bloke who's just here to please you all'.
    On 'The Wheel' we have three contestants who are thrust into the eye of the camera from the bowels of the studio. Michael's job is to bring out their personality even if they haven't got one, and to extract a sob story which makes the audience glad that the money has gone to a worthy person. Well done, Michael.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    And so on to Michael McIntyre and his sugary show 'The Wheel' which is populated with B listers desperate for a bit of 'fun' publicity, (oh that Judi Love...)
    McIntyre is the ultimate in smugness and was born with the kind of face that cries out for an implant, that implant being a solid fist in the mush.
    And what is MM? Not really a comedian, is he? In fact, as far as I can see he has no talent whatsoever, just the ability to put on a smiling face that says 'I am a likeable bloke who's just here to please you all'.
    On 'The Wheel' we have three contestants who are thrust into the eye of the camera from the bowels of the studio. Michael's job is to bring out their personality even if they haven't got one, and to extract a sob story which makes the audience glad that the money has gone to a worthy person. Well done, Michael.
    Just switch off - we don't need a commentary.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Just switch off - we don't need a commentary.
    Why not follow your own advice, Oldie?

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Australian Idol ( pop idol) starts here tomorrow. The most manufactured garbage known to man. However the Mrs and my youngest love it. I'm moving out. Not sure you have it in the UK but we also have "Farmer Wants a Wife" which is 4 single Aussie outback types looking for Mrs right. Another vomfest. Australian TV is singularly the pits.
    The best program on TV at the moment is an Aussie one - Travel Guides! God we love it. Such trash TV but always makes us laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    ABC radio, once a staple of thousands of Aussies for decades, particularly out bush and generally a slightly older market/demographic, is shedding truckloads of listeners; sick of the likes of Karvelas and company ramming their left agendas down their throats.

The treatment Najimpa Price and Wozza Mundine got when the YES vote got the flogging it deserved, from both SBS & the ABC, was shameful. The public finally are voting with their feet; you'd think that one day those in upper management would wake up to it all. Or not.
    I never thought you had those view FL. I think I'm liking it!

How about Bruce Pascoe?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast