+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T:- Get 'em off

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    This is a fred dedicated to people and programmes who the media (press or screen) loves far too much and you would be happy to see the end of.
    Ant & Dec.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    Ant & Dec.
    That sodding programme lost it's originality years ago, what's keeping the female vieweres watchng is the rather disgusting spectacle of seeing men eating a wallaby's testicles or a woman chewing on a dingo's dick. And to make seem hilarious there's the forced laughter of the production crew laughing at somebody's supposed humiliation - that's not faked, is it?

And have you noticed, where there is an audience the host calls "Everyone" just to let people now is the time you applaud? I reckon it started with that plastic-faced tw&t Rylan (everywaaaaan) but now Bradley Walsh repeats it ad infinitum on the "celebrity" Chase.

Anything *reality* based or has a public vote.

Where did all the good writers/writing go? There’s such little imagination in anything on the tv nowadays, it’s very rare. Even kids tv ‘back in the day’ had great writing and storylines, nowadays the characters don’t even really talk, just make stupid baby sounds and shout really loud.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    And have you noticed, where there is an audience the host calls "Everyone" just to let people now is the time you applaud? I reckon it started with that plastic-faced tw&t Rylan (everywaaaaan) but now Bradley Walsh repeats it ad infinitum on the "celebrity" Chase.
    And thank you Laxton for introducing Bradley Walsh into the mix. Oh how I wish they would give this 'Mr Popular' a rest. Apparently, 50% of the bods who apply to appear on The Chase do so because they want to meet Bradders.
    I just find his brand of cosying up to the people rather nauseating and insincere. He's been everywhere, met everyone's grandad and is a true man of the people.
    'Give my love to everyone in Harpenden / Snainton / Horncastle and I'll join you for a pint in the - what's the pub called? - the next time I'm passing through'.
    And then we are offered insufferable programmes featuring Bradders and his son Barmy. About as interesting as watching prats eat kangaroo testicles in the outback.
    Compare Walsh with Romesh Ranganathan (Smart, quick, off the cuff, reasonably cultured) and there is no comparison.