+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T:- Disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I have been to the club this morning the guy who took the booking wasn’t there but another chap apologised and said the message will go on the score board for tomorrow’s match. Unfortunately my six year old grandson won’t be there but my son in law will. It is too late for the picture to go in the programme but a signed programme for my grandson will be left for me in reception before the game.
    I hope you got a full refund as well. The club seem to be doing what they can to make up for the error, but you're not getting what you paid for.

Don't forget to get a picture of the scoreboard on your phone to show your grandson.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I hope you got a full refund as well. The club seem to be doing what they can to make up for the error, but you're not getting what you paid for.
    Nothing was mentioned about that EP but the guy said the one who took the booking will phone me, so we will see if he does. I’m pleased the club have tried to rectify the situation it’s just a shame the photo didn’t go in the programme it would have made a lovely souvenir for him but he will be chuffed with the signed one.

Quote Originally Posted by since41 View Post
    Don't forget to get a picture of the scoreboard on your phone to show your grandson.
    I will, cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I have been to the club this morning the guy who took the booking wasn’t there but another chap apologised and said the message will go on the score board for tomorrow’s match. Unfortunately my six year old grandson won’t be there but my son in law will. It is too late for the picture to go in the programme but a signed programme for my grandson will be left for me in reception before the game.
    Nice touch with the signed programme, well done Notts.

Quote Originally Posted by AL4notts View Post
    I hate to say it but since Jason Turner passed away there's been a definite downturn in customer care at Notts. Your not the first person to come away disappointed. WHEN you can get someone to answer the phone it's like pass the parcel, nobody seems to have the authority or your in the wrong department..Gone are the days of being on first name terms with the ticket office and having the lovely Alice Kelk sort your issues out..
    As my old ganny used to say, they all want putting in a bag and given a good shaking...
    Not talking about customer service at Notts - but customer service is at all time low, basically its all to do with money, most firms do not employ enoough people to save money, so you wait for an hour to get through to somebody that just wants to pass the parcel, they play silly music, press 1 for this bla bla, i just want connected to a human being, then even when you do they are mostly foreign, which in itself is ok but you cant understand what they are saying, iif they are not clear i ask to speak to an english person, and the phone line itself is so quiet because they are using headphones
    Can you believe it took British Gas 4 times to come oput and fit a smart meter, they just kept cancelling literally hours before they were due, And also why should i give up my whole day for them, ie be in between 12 and 6. If i have an appointment say at doctors, dentist or somewhere else i have to be on time, i cant just say i will turn up anytime between 12 and 6, And further if you are a few minutes late, they start whining at you , or will not see you at all

Got a signed programme and the message was read out and also it was on the score board so pleased with that, but couldn’t get a picture of the scoreboard due to the floodlights. 5 of us had a go but all the camera showed was a white screen.
    Grandson was chuffed with the programme though.

What a shame keep an eye on YouTube to see if any vlogs have caught it. Good to hear about the programme though.

What a shame keep an eye on YouTube to see if any vlogs have caught it. Good to hear about the programme though.
    Cheers, tried to get my son in law to stay longer he is a lucky charm, two games 8 goals 6 points and none against.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12