+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anybody else

Anybody else

Detect a slight but subtle change in Linda's words re campy in BBC interview compared to last week......or just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Detect a slight but subtle change in Linda's words re campy in BBC interview compared to last week......or just me.
    Beginning to introduce doubt into his statements.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Beginning to introduce doubt into his statements.
    No wonder.
    The Dark Blue Property Holdings Limited directors borrowed money from the Isle of Man based financial company Soho Green on 24th November 2022 putting up the whole of the 29.7 acres new stadium development site plus the former NCR Camperdown factory entrance as security for their loan.
    The BBC article mentions Nelms looking at training ground sites which seems strange as Dark Blue Property Holdings Limited were going to hand over the former NCR Camperdown factory entrance in exchange for land in Camperdown Park to construct four training pitches.
    Perhaps Leisure Dundee have scrapped their plan to build a curling rink next to the Ice Arena on the grounds of cost

Had a look at LA Raiders ground.

Why throw that in, what's the ****ing point.

Like me asking architects for London shard to look at loft extension for me

And this summer of 2025......if AHH **** is telling you it can't be done, surely it can't be ****ing done.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)