+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nelmsy Campus Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by BP33 View Post
    To be honest, I’m prepared to wait as long as it takes.

I don’t know JN, and I would like to think he’s telling the truth, about the new stadium.
    And this is what Nelmsy seems to play on.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    This topic is about keeping a focus on the development of the new stadium. Nothing seems to be happening.
    Even if it was happening, DFC supporters would be the last to know.

Who is funding
    The land bought?
    The architects fees?
    Planning applications?
    Is this a debt being accrued by the football club or separately by FPS?
    I did see an interview with Nelms where he stated if campy doesn't happen we stay at dens.
    Do we just assume he is lying or do we believe him?
    I'm sure that's just subjective I suppose.
    Those he fear playing at the land of 5 stands must believe he is lying,but nobody can be sure that is a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Who is funding
    The land bought?
    The architects fees?
    Planning applications?
    Is this a debt being accrued by the football club or separately by FPS?
    I did see an interview with Nelms where he stated if campy doesn't happen we stay at dens.
    Do we just assume he is lying or do we believe him?
    I'm sure that's just subjective I suppose.
    Those he fear playing at the land of 5 stands must believe he is lying,but nobody can be sure that is a fact.
    He most certainly will not be lying. It is impractical to expect answers to all the questions about Campy. By following the financial statements that have been made and looking at the public records, a la Islay, you can see some of the financial details but it is a very big step, imo, to say that the information that has been posted on here is proof of anything.
    Wait and see. Don't sleep walk into a situation where our support is divided against itself. Back the team and the manager, something that Rross has made continuous positive comments about.
    No new stadium does not seem to me to create a threat to the team's future. The two are linked by the shared ownership but they are two different operations imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    For the record Islay I wasn't there as I believe it was a DSA (Dundee Sycophants Society) event. Had I been I wouldn't have booed or joined in muted applause either although I can guess the identities of some of those that applauded. I believe that despite not thinking particularly much of Mr Nelms we're both a bit more adult than to behave like that.

However once a narcissist's world view includes visions of us both standing booing and hissing at this video it's likely to be raised down the line as an absolute fact that we did it so prepare for it and whatever else you do, don't react to it.
    For the record Deeranged it was a Dundee Football Club event and they asked the DSA to run it on their behalf. By the time Dundee Football Club decided to do anything about having the event the Invercarse Hotel had only one date left on Friday 26th January 2024.
    In my opinion the management of Dundee Football Club should have booked the Invercarse Hotel for Friday 15th December 2023 which was the exact date of the 50th anniversary of winning the League Cup years in advance to ensure that the dinner was held on the correct date.
    Last edited by islaydarkblue; 05-02-2024 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BP33 View Post
    Why would the MD stop and ask 2 random strangers if they were being attended to? That’s why he employs Receptionists etc.
    There was nobody at the reception desk as the receptionist was away helping to arrange our tour.

This topic is about keeping a focus on the development of the new stadium. Nothing seems to be happening.
    Shortly before the season ticket prices are announced for the 2024-25 season Nelmsy will probably publish his latest electronic design of his new stadium development with another excuse why he did not submit his Planning Permission in Principle planning application before the end of the last calendar year.

He most certainly will not be lying. It is impractical to expect answers to all the questions about Campy. By following the financial statements that have been made and looking at the public records, a la Islay, you can see some of the financial details but it is a very big step, imo, to say that the information that has been posted on here is proof of anything.
    Wait and see. Don't sleep walk into a situation where our support is divided against itself. Back the team and the manager, something that Rross has made continuous positive comments about.
    No new stadium does not seem to me to create a threat to the team's future. The two are linked by the shared ownership but they are two different operations imo.
    I think those sceptical about the stadium are worried that we end up groundsharing at tannadice,if his inteview is correct this would not need to ever be an option.Moving to Tannadice would impact massively on the team imo and are very much linked.

Both current owners see their stadium's as a money pit, organ grinder wanting fans to "help" fund tannadice, Linda letting Dens rot.

1 money pit is better than 2.

News soon.

Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)