+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 88 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: King Luke to Swansea

At least we are in a healthy position on and off the field.

Looks like a done deal.
    I doubt I'll ever see another Notts manager play the same positive, attacking football I want to see.
    He's a good character too, so doubly sorry to see him go.

He took over the club and set its identity, it's going to be a hard act to follow

As football fans wont, I won't be wanting Swansea to succeed (but not on the IB FGR scale). I see they're 22 out of 24 for attendances in the championship. I'd say they're more likely to be relegated than promoted.

Ricardo Moniz to return. He got us scoring lots of goals with Stead and McLeod, what could he do with these players 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by tommopie8 View Post
    Need them focused on playing. Heard Warnock is out of a job...be a huuuuuge deviation and way below his usual level but until the end of the season as someone who missed out on his promotions I would love it.
    Broz ain't gonna deviate from the style of footy that they want so that puts Cooper and Warnock well out the piccy. I fear a return of IB, I really do. Some of the most boring footy you could wish to throw a stick at whilst he was in charge.

Good luck to super Luke, he's done great by us.
    We're a selling club, always have been but we're a better prospect than a year ago so hopefully we'll be able to keep the momentum going.
    We'd made the playoffs three seasons running and we're handily placed to make it four. Transfer policy isn't in the managers hands so that shouldn't get de-railed and we still have the owners, with cash to spend.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Broz ain't gonna deviate from the style of footy that they want so that puts Cooper and Warnock well out the piccy. I fear a return of IB, I really do. Some of the most boring footy you could wish to throw a stick at whilst he was in charge.
    I wouldn’t have thought we’d go back to IB and isn’t he already in a job at Wolves probably on more than we’d offer him and it’s a safer job.

One thing is it’s likely to be another random who nobody will expect !

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I fear a return of IB, I really do.
    Follow a bland diet for a while and you should be OK

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Wayne Roony’s free.
    Even that would be too much to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Ricardo Moniz to return. He got us scoring lots of goals with Stead and McLeod, what could he do with these players ��
    No thanks, We had no defence and to top it all off we were outplayed by Salford in the cup..

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Ricardo Moniz to return. He got us scoring lots of goals with Stead and McLeod, what could he do with these players ��
    Totally **** it up like last time, that's what he'd do.

Page 10 of 88 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast