+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 84 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: King Luke to Swansea

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

King Luke to Swansea

I tend not to listen to hearsay that much, but there's absolutely loads of stuff going around now about LW joining Swansea as manager.
    Some of it is just tweeting, but there are other sources that seem more solid. Anyone else seen, heard, bothered, worried? I certainly am!
    Last edited by SwalePie; 07-01-2024 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Removed question mark from title while chopping onions

Not bothered at all, if he goes fair play to Luke, if he stays also fair play to Luke. I have said many times the Owners and the set up are the most important things, players and managers can be found to fit the plan, simpla as

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    Not bothered at all, if he goes fair play to Luke, if he stays also fair play to Luke. I have said many times the Owners and the set up are the most important things, players and managers can be found to fit the plan, simpla as
    Oh crumpets. Not sure if 'not bothered' is the right answer. I agree with you in terms of the owners and the plan, but surely, Luke for another couple of seasons at least to totally cement the identity?

Amazing how people forget the good times so quickly!!!

I wouldn't fall into the "not bothered if LW goes" camp, he is the best Manager we have had for a long, long time, he would be harder to replace than we may think.But, if whatever offer he got was to good to turn down i would wish him luck but still be sad at NCFC's loss.

I hope Luke stays but if a better offer comes in fair play to him, Either way with or without him we be will ok.
    Nobody has forgot the good times, but that was then, now is now, we cant live in the past

I hope Luke stays but if a better offer comes in fair play to him, Either way with or without him we be will ok.
    Nobody has forgot the good times, but that was then, now is now, we cant live in the past
    Don't agree sorry. It's not the past at all. There's been a bad run but LW will at least see us to mid table/going for playoffs this season, which in the first season back, is very commendable. I think we need to continue stabalising. I predicted top 10 and build at the start of the season, which I would have been happy with. Its likely we'll be in the playoff mix, which is a huge achievement after getting promoted from the NL.

Anyway. I think the dip is over for now. We'll string together a bit of a run and we'll hang in there (top 7) at the end of season.

So to say you're not that bothered demonstrates you're a knee jerk supporter. Sorry.

Andrew crofts is the early favourite at 5/1 to take us over, Mark Bonner 2nd fav at 6s and then Gareth Ainsworth at 8/1.

Quote Originally Posted by WarsopPie View Post
    Andrew crofts is the early favourite at 5/1 to take us over, Mark Bonner 2nd fav at 6s and then Gareth Ainsworth at 8/1.
    I'll wait for a surprise appointment by the Bros.

Quote Originally Posted by WarsopPie View Post
    Crofts would be a great shout. Certainly aligns with our playing style of a possession based game.

Quote Originally Posted by Putney Pie View Post
    Crofts would be a great shout.
    It's an unlikely name to appear at the top of the list based purely on punters speculating, isn't it?

Page 1 of 84 1231151 ... LastLast