+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 88 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: King Luke to Swansea

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    I don't think it is something you would go around telling people that you had applied for a job when under contract
    Believe what you like Pete. I told everybody on here that i was told he applied for Oxford over a month ago. I'm not just saying it now...

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle95 View Post
    Believe what you like Pete. I told everybody on here that i was told he applied for Oxford over a month ago. I'm not just saying it now...
    Yes he did....

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    This is what I am worried about plus will he take macca with him.
    I wouldn't think so CF, Level 6 to Level 2 in 18 months is too steep a rise, even for Maca

One thing for sure it’s terrible timing with the transfer window as he would have been a big pull for players both staying and coming. The owners knew this was coming sooner or later, there’ll be a list of targets and Notts is a big pull for most managers/coaches.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 03-01-2024 at 07:14 PM.

I would just like it for someone to see things out with us for once, that would be nice. I understand the opposite but sick of it, get a good player, they leave, get a good manager, they leave then clubs up the pyramid moan, I think you haven't got a clue. Thought LW might be different but no not even seeing the season out.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    I wouldn't think so CF, Level 6 to Level 2 in 18 months is too steep a rise, even for Maca
    I hope not mate, I just feel really abit depressed about this whole scenario. Thought with some additions in Jan there's still a good second half of the season to come but now God knows.

I’m grateful for his role in getting us promoted, but if he jumps at the first opportunity? Sod him - I hope he crashes and burns.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle95 View Post
    I never said I didn't believe you. I said that I find it strange him telling people he had applied for the job when under contract

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Yes he did....
    Not sure how we went from being "The perfect club to work for" to "Bye, Bye" in the space of a month but there you go.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    I hope not mate, I just feel really abit depressed about this whole scenario. Thought with some additions in Jan there's still a good second half of the season to come but now God knows.
    Me too, but I'm hoping the bros can pull another rabbit out the hat.
    What I know though is that, even if good, the new boss won't be going about things as positively as LW....so still hopeful, but really depressed about that

Page 13 of 88 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast