+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: O/T rip geetarman

So very sad to hear this news. I don't think I ever met Geetarman and I got the feeling that he lived away from the area and had to travel to games, so I never thought that I'd get the chance. He came across as a very likeable man and I had some good banter with him on here but noticed in the last year or so that he was having a few arguments with one or two fellow MADsters and it seemed to go against his persona.
    I've watched the first half of tonight's game through blurry eyes. R.I.P. Geetarman. God bless my friend. xxxx

Wow that is a shock, RIP Geets

So sorry, it seems to be nothing but bad news recently. RIP Geetarman..............

R.I.P. - Geets.
    Condolences to family and friends.

Was nice knowing you.
    Actually a decent bloke.
    Nothing like the persona he chose to take on here.

Decent guitarist as well.

From Frank Casper -

R.I.P. Geets
    Sincere Condolences to Family & Friends.

Sorry to hear about his passing RIP

Very sorry to read this. I loved his take-no-prisoners approach and always assumed he was much younger. Then again I expect to go on forever too so who knows?
    Bless you my friend and rest in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Miller View Post
    Very sorry to read this. I loved his take-no-prisoners approach and always assumed he was much younger. Then again I expect to go on forever too so who knows?
    Bless you my friend and rest in peace.
    Sorry to put this on again, but it was geetarmans funeral today, a private one..I can go back quite a long time with him, he was one of those friends who though quite close, I never saw for a few weeks, due to his other endeavors with music etc..what a truly wonderful guy, as harmless as the day it comes..
    If some one on here can give me details of how to post pictures on here, ( maybe cam, frog) I'll try to post them..

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    Sorry to put this on again, but it was geetarmans funeral today, a private one..I can go back quite a long time with him, he was one of those friends who though quite close, I never saw for a few weeks, due to his other endeavors with music etc..what a truly wonderful guy, as harmless as the day it comes..
    If some one on here can give me details of how to post pictures on here, ( maybe cam, frog) I'll try to post them..
    If you are using a PC or laptop, at the top of the box where you type your message is a toolbar and 3rd from the right I think (I'm currently on the phone app) is an icon that when you click prompts you to upload the photo you want to post from your computer.

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    Thanks for letting us know, millavanilla.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345