+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T rip geetarman

O/T rip geetarman

One of the nicest people you could meet..a personal friend of mine and really genuine..although he ruffled a few feathers on here, you wouldn't believe it was him ..
    I actually sat beside him when he was posting to someone on here in a pub and he used to giggle ..just shows you can paint a totally wrong picture of someone..

Thanks for sharing that millavanilla. Sad news indeed. He did ruffle more than a few feathers on here but at the same time did post some good stuff. Always sad to lose a Miller and a Madster, no matter who it is.

RIP

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Thanks for sharing that millavanilla. Sad news indeed. He did ruffle more than a few feathers on here but at the same time did post some good stuff. Always sad to lose a Miller and a Madster, no matter who it is.

RIP
    He was very intelligent cam..and an accomplished guitar player..but nothing like the personna he put on here..he went to rotherham Grammer school, that's why when kempo used to put bits on here he would challenge it because he knew all the teachers names..

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    One of the nicest people you could meet..a personal friend of mine and really genuine..although he ruffled a few feathers on here, you wouldn't believe it was him ..
    I actually sat beside him when he was posting to someone on here in a pub and he used to giggle ..just shows you can paint a totally wrong picture of someone..
    Sad news indeed, and as CAM says always sad to lose a miller RIP geetarman UTM

Sad news. Was he called Steve by any chance Millie?

This is sad news.

RIP

I always enjoyed the banter we had about guitars and somehow suspected that I might know who he really was. My guess is that he was a teacher or lecturer and even possibly a Blade. Sorry if I'm way off.

Always came across as a decent bloke. Very sad news. RIP Geets.

I always enjoyed trading insults with him, some maybe stepping over boundaries. I suspect we were kindred spirits

Now trading his guitar in for a harp

That's such a shock.
    Very sad news.
    I used to enjoy his posts on here too.
    RIP Geets

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast