+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Allow me to be the first to say this FARKE OUT

It was stated that Farke is incapable of taking advantage of help others have given us. May well turn out to be true. But the Leicester and Ipswich managers would also be sitting in the same boat at present with the opportunities we have provided them with recent dropped points?? 🤔
    We will know more after Blackburn. Anything less than than 3 points will probably be fatal to our chances....but only my opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    It was stated that Farke is incapable of taking advantage of help others have given us. May well turn out to be true. But the Leicester and Ipswich managers would also be sitting in the same boat at present with the opportunities we have provided them with recent dropped points?? 🤔
    We will know more after Blackburn. Anything less than than 3 points will probably be fatal to our chances....but only my opinion!
    Agreed that everyone seems to have a severe case of the Devon Loch’s atm

Quote Originally Posted by Oranje White View Post
    I have had a battle with WTF11 in the past, but it's on opinions and we aren't the same. I don’t hold grudges against him. We all can think what we like as that's our right. Slowly the Cancel Culture will erase that right if we let it. Sometimes I feel that to disagree with WTF11 seems more important than understanding what he says because that's 'cool'. I often agree with him, not always, but often. We all see things differently. It is now almost suicidal on here to agree with him. He's a Leeds fan as we all are. To me, he researches well and knows what point he wants to get across. I have three sisters who voted for Jacinda Ardern so I know what intellectually handicapped people are like, but WTF11 is no fool. Outspoken....yes. A fool.....no.
    I guess that puts me on the list. Oh well.
    I actually agree with most of what you say but WTF has such a negative stance on everything it spoils what he has to say. His constant negativity is depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Oranje White View Post
    I have had a battle with WTF11 in the past, but it's on opinions and we aren't the same. I don’t hold grudges against him. We all can think what we like as that's our right. Slowly the Cancel Culture will erase that right if we let it. Sometimes I feel that to disagree with WTF11 seems more important than understanding what he says because that's 'cool'. I often agree with him, not always, but often. We all see things differently. It is now almost suicidal on here to agree with him. He's a Leeds fan as we all are. To me, he researches well and knows what point he wants to get across. I have three sisters who voted for Jacinda Ardern so I know what intellectually handicapped people are like, but WTF11 is no fool. Outspoken....yes. A fool.....no.
    I guess that puts me on the list. Oh well.
    I have no problem with wtf either. I can take him or leave him.
    Everybody has their own way of expressing themselves, some talk shyte like the rev and Andy, hell, some are even banned for no reason 😑, the secret is not to let other peoples comments bother you. I find it annoyes them more when you don't.
    What a boring world it would be if you couldn't have a difference of opinion. Without going to war of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Everybody has their own way of expressing themselves, some talk shyte like the rev and Andy, hell, some are even banned for no reason 😑, the secret is not to let other peoples comments bother you. I find it annoyes them more when you don't.
    What a boring world it would be if you couldn't have a difference of opinion. Without going to war of course.
    Good points well made. I shall learn and not get drawn in 😊

Still in shock how the top 3 teams are managing or determined to throw their season into a Play Off situation. I won’t be able to take another Derby County style of bottling it again that’s for sure.

This is a barrel, not a bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Said it before, a few times, it needs those who play, and those who coach/manage, to grasp that they have the chance to make a difference and take advantage of the help given to us (knowingly or otherwise) by others. About time they showed some recognition of that.
    LOL - You've said EVERYTHING a "Few times before" until people just give up.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Says Billy the ballsac and Rev the root....

Quote Originally Posted by Pacaman View Post
    Good points well made. I shall learn and not get drawn in ��

Still in shock how the top 3 teams are managing or determined to throw their season into a Play Off situation. I won’t be able to take another Derby County style of bottling it again that’s for sure.
    If as looks likely we do end up in the play offs - we will likely be the team with the worst current form - Personally think Mr Farke should drop all our front player except Tonto and replace them with Anthony Joseph and maybe Joffy - they would bust a gut and might just get us the points needed to go up automatically, and in playing the last three games would get some valuable match fitness under their belts - and should we not succeed then Rutter, James, Piroe, Greedy little **** and Bampuff would at least have had a chance to rest up and be fresh for the playoffs giving us some fresh legs and a bit more experience on the bench. - Just a thought

Hey Tichi - hope you are keeping well.

Far too many sensible suggestions in that post for any to come true.

Whilst Farke is a million times better than Yeee Haa his team and squad selection is often puzzling and I fear he both holds grudges (ergo Creswell and taking months to give Gnonto a second chance) and has favourites who become unstoppable or get chances ahead of their current form.

Accepting the international break was awful timing for us - had he given starts to Anthony, Joffy, Joseph, Gnonto (either at all or sooner) the maybe our first 11 wouldn’t look so exhausted and flat.

Klaessan 1 start
    Byram
    Cresswell - 1 start
    Cooper
    Roberts

Shackleton 7 starts
    Allen zero starts/zero subs

Gnonto 16 starts
    Joffy 2 starts
    Anthony 2 starts

Jospeh zero starts in league

Frightening how little game time some of those have had. Surely he has a responsibility to develop the pipeline too.

A lot of teams we have played have put out worse sides that that accepting that midfield might be a little underwhelming but you get the overall point. Shackleton, Gelhardt and Cresswell all played a lot and started in last years EFL - not sure what there purpose is here.

Senior favourite players must know they are pretty much unstoppable too which can’t help.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)