+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: O'Riordan

On his way today I've been told. No more details at the moment.

What a shame!

Good luck Conor, we''ll be following you ...

50% sell on clause, hopefully (?)

Blackburn have reported that a deal has been struck, we shall see if that is confirmed.

Let's hope the compromise is not heavily weighted in Blackburn's favour.

.... and good luck to him. Be keeping an eye on his progress for years to come.

Gone .... now officially confirmed.

Well the club have obviously been aware like the rest of us of the high probability or even certainty of him leaving in this window. Let's hope that our improved recruitment team have a replacement identified. I can't help but feel, despite us having other defenders, that we another strong tall one as a replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by MeForCrewe View Post
    Well the club have obviously been aware like the rest of us of the high probability or even certainty of him leaving in this window. Let's hope that our improved recruitment team have a replacement identified. I can't help but feel, despite us having other defenders, that we another strong tall one as a replacement.
    With both Zak and Mickey being left footed, and Offord in midfield, I would assume Billington moves to CH with Cooney in the ream?
    Agree, a new signing would be good.

Just hope that we received a decent amount for him - especially as they have just rejected a bid of £18.5m for one of their players

Quote Originally Posted by MeForCrewe View Post
    Billington has long been identified as his replacement tbh.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast