+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ayala

Ayala

What’s everyone’s thoughts re Ayala LR official line saying he’s got an Achilles injury and won’t be back anytime soon. Well as I said on match thread I saw him yesterday afternoon at Center Parcs and he wasn’t on crutches did anyone actually see him at the ground yesterday?
    For me it’s good news as surely we can omit him from the squad I know more £ but can we pay him off like Hall
    Not saying LR is fibbing maybe that’s what he’s been told to say

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    What’s everyone’s thoughts re Ayala LR official line saying he’s got an Achilles injury and won’t be back anytime soon. Well as I said on match thread I saw him yesterday afternoon at Center Parcs and he wasn’t on crutches did anyone actually see him at the ground yesterday?
    For me it’s good news as surely we can omit him from the squad I know more £ but can we pay him off like Hall
    Fell off the rope swing

Be careful about criticising him on here.
    You will be accused of making stuff up.
    Check with the almighty one first see if he agrees with your summary of him or the situation.

For me get him gone.

Am I being a bit naive here in thinking that the club wouldn't make something like this up? It just seems a bit too specific. If he's been frozen out, far better to be really vague and say something along the lines of personal issues to deal with.

No idea, but being able to walk around Center Parcs without crutches doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't have an Achilles injury that prevents him playing Championship football. I can walk around Center Parcs without hobbling but most of my body is knackered!

Was he in the pool? It could be where we send them for rehabilitation nowadays.

Be careful though mate cos making posts like this will get certain posters posting dribble and state it as facts. Then when asked to show where his facts came from go quiet and pretend others have forgotten the bullshine posted. 😜🫣😜

My first impression was that LR was being evasive in the interview. I didn't believe him. Just my opinion.

I think the story smells a little like a Grimsby trawler to me, i wouldn't be upset if he was moved out the same with hall but for different reasons

He's a W@nker imo.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    My first impression was that LR was being evasive in the interview. I didn't believe him. Just my opinion.
    But why be so specific? That's what I don't get. If it is an achilles that would probably rule him out joining another club in January surely. Every player at the club will know if he's actually injured. Plus, what's to stop the player saying in future that Rotherham United lied about the injury?

Far better to say that he has some personal issues to work through and currently isn't available for selection. That wouldn't actually be very far from the truth if LR doesn't want him in the team.

Tell me I'm being naive.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast