+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OT Darts.

OT Darts.

Anderson got his eye in now. Back to 2-2 after a bad start.

Anyone else fancy Littler to beat Barney?

Head says Barney but heart says little. Will just enjoy it either way.

Unbelievable, at 16 I was failing my exams and he’s playing darts against the best in the world

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_bukaroo View Post

Unbelievable, at 16 I was failing my exams and he’s playing darts against the best in the world
    I wondered how his bottle would hold up but he looks like he’s at home up there.

Barney 1-3 down but will be surprised if Littler lets him off the hook. What a talent.

Well Barney was blown away.
    Will be a very interesting quarter final on New Years Day.

He's an old looking 16

Incredible. Phil Taylor was 30 when he won his first world title, even if it takes Littler five years - and he’s playing well enough to win it this year - he could have the most unbelievable career. Unusual for a darts player to stay right at the top year in year out, but he seems like he’s got his head screwed on.

I played Eric Bristow when I was 16/17 but that was in a Rotherham pub not on a World Championship stage. He beat me anyway

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I played Eric Bristow when I was 16/17 but that was in a Rotherham pub not on a World Championship stage. He beat me anyway
    Funnily enough. I played Dennis Priestley in1992 in Dinnington and he beat me and everyone else in the snooker hall that night.

He was brilliant and bought us all a beer.

Somewhere in my garage, I have a set of darts that the late John Lowe gave up for free at a local pub (Cranworth) I won them for a quid in a raffle. I didn't actually play John on the night and boy was he good on the night, no one beat him.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast