+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Leeds United - v - Birmingham City ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    So after what happened with us against Brighton , where the FA decided to fine us for some 'homophobic' chant surely the powers that be will be coming down hard on the Birmingham contingent especially considering the sickening crimes that Savile committed.

Or is it one rule for Leeds United and another rule for the rest
    "Rules for thee, but not for me". quote from anyone other than the Leeds owner.

although it does appear some other teams in the FA have run afoul of the rulers of English football. Some seriously dodgy calls by horrid refs that are handpicked to officiate certain teams.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    I did preface the post with a caveat that "this might be for media consumption", but lets not allow that to detract from an opportunity by a certain poster to criticise me as opposed to the disgusting individuals who persist in using such disgraceful chants.

And btw, supporting Scum (something no self-respecting LUFC supporter would countenance or suggest), and making use of OAP prostitutes weren't last time I looked, criminal offences, whereas Saviles behaviour most certainly was, hey ho. (and lets not forget that Rooney ceased to be a Scum player 6 years ago, but again, lets not let anything like facts get in the way of a certain posters irrelevant, bile-ridden drivel)

Rooney isn't anyones best friend, but I say again, which of those coaches/managers who have visited ER and who have witnessed the disgusting behaviour of a section of their travelling support have voiced criticism thereof? And again, more could and should.
    I wasn't disagreeing with you but I doubt Rooney even thought to mention the chanting; he will have someone, a lot more intelligent advising him, that came up with the distraction tactic.

I believe Rooney was sacked according to the press

This is disgraceful behaviour Leeds Fc, how dare you beat Wayney's Brum team like that, and bring about his latest hilarious sacking. 😆

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)