+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Any plans for 2024

Any plans for 2024

Got anything pencilled in for the year ahead?

I've been looking at a trip in the campervan following the route of Easy Company, 101st Airbourne as seen in the HBO show 'Band of Brothers'.

They landed at Normandy, liberated Eindoven, got battered at Bastogne, freed victims from a concentration camp in Landsberg, Germany and won the race to the wine cellars of Hitlers Eagles nest.

Granted I'll be doing the journey in a bit more comfort than that lot but still, should be a giggle.

What about you guys?

Usual stuff. Eat well, drink less, exercise more & try not to get fired.
    I want to put a greenhouse in, so I can shout abuse at my chillies & then hopefully a beehive n’all. A Scottish Cup win for the dandies would be nice. Probably won’t be able to get away this year to anywhere exotic but I’ll make it over to Arran a couple of times.

Your trip sounds great. I’d love to have the time to do something like that.

Going to Prague, Vienna and Budapest in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

Your trip sounds great. I’d love to have the time to do something like that.
    I push myself to make time these days. Been self employed for a few years now and it didn't take me long to figure out I had to make the most of the positives of being my own boss as there are certainly plenty negatives as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Going to Prague, Vienna and Budapest in the summer.
    Very cultured.

Great sounding trip Mondo- and good for you making the time to do it while you can - still watch Band of Brothers when it’s on from time to time and love the idea of a military history trip in what is some cracking places - enjoy
    Mate of mine did Budapest and Vienna and loved both TDD - he probably preferred Budapest and travelling by train is easy in Europe if that is the way you are doing it.
    My years plans will be more like Masons- maybe trip to Aviemore and hopefully a European away game - if we don’t qualify may take in a random game ala Pacman - not one of the big teams but something easy to get to while spending a few days soaking up continental culture - won’t be shouting at chilli’s to make them hotter and angrier though