+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Official January Window Including Speculation And Rumour Thread

I am sorry Nudger if it appears that 90% of my posts are at odds with you because frankly they are & this one is no different , it is nothing personal but you do come out with some tripe & the last two paragraphs are up there with the best of your efforts , I do not know if you ever played the game but from what you come out with i suggest you have never played , if you did you would be able to recognise the basic traits of an individual player but you continue to snipe & dig at certain players & with Kane it has become an obsession , hr has just won the sky player of the month for our division, he is our leading goal scorer from midfield & has logged more assists than any other midfielder in the team , he is our play maker & gets us up the pitch , he is arguably the hardest working player in the team & never stops from the first whistle to the last but if you ever want proof of what I am trying to say then re run the two matches from last week, watch the first one at Oxford with Kane & then watch the second one against Exeter with out Kane & see if you can spot the difference , I am now going to sit here with a pencil up each nostril & repeat wibble wobble until the battery dies on my lap top so I do not have to read anymore drivel , good day !!!

Come on Nudge. Shadrack is right. No one can fail to see the talents that Kane has and how important a cog Kane is in our team. Shadrack's right, you talk complete tripe when it comes to your comments about Kane.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Yet you rate Russell whose got the pace of a slug and about as athletic as Joe Biden .
    Not fair on Biden that! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Russell is still a relatively young player and it was only a couple of seasons ago he was in a team that got to the Championship playoff final.
    He doesn’t become a bad player over night.
    And it’s plain to see - admittedly only in patches - that there is a talent there.
    A talent that’s not being brought to the fore as much as it should.

Yes he gets exposed in midfield but I believe that’s more a case of how the team is set up.
    Having just one central midfielder.

Theres a player there in Russell - it’s about getting the best out of him.
    Regarding this accusation that he’s slow.
    I’d like to see the stats at the club relating to that - because it wouldn’t surprise me to hear he’s one of the quickest at the club over the grass.

For every stride Russell takes - little fat legs Kane has to take 6 😄
    Bees wings.
    EVERY TOWN FAN I KNOW ….AND I MEAN EVERY! LAUGHS THEIR HEAD OFF AT THE FACT HE CAN GET IN OUR TEAM…..! ( and i talk to loads of them every day)! ….

He was cr@p there… cr@p here.

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO STOP POSTING YOUR SH ITE ON HERE……..

FECKING IDIOT RUINING THIS BOARD…….
    “I will be proved right….”
    “ it will all be good WHEN…..”
    “YOU will see….l

…… how many years fool?

IM DONE. THICK AS SH ite

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrack the Red View Post
    I am sorry Nudger if it appears that 90% of my posts are at odds with you because frankly they are & this one is no different , it is nothing personal but you do come out with some tripe & the last two paragraphs are up there with the best of your efforts , I do not know if you ever played the game but from what you come out with i suggest you have never played , if you did you would be able to recognise the basic traits of an individual player but you continue to snipe & dig at certain players & with Kane it has become an obsession , hr has just won the sky player of the month for our division, he is our leading goal scorer from midfield & has logged more assists than any other midfielder in the team , he is our play maker & gets us up the pitch , he is arguably the hardest working player in the team & never stops from the first whistle to the last but if you ever want proof of what I am trying to say then re run the two matches from last week, watch the first one at Oxford with Kane & then watch the second one against Exeter with out Kane & see if you can spot the difference , I am now going to sit here with a pencil up each nostril & repeat wibble wobble until the battery dies on my lap top so I do not have to read anymore drivel , good day !!!
    Its Nudge that needs oencils up his nose

Quote Originally Posted by Arblasterfromthepast View Post
    Come on Nudge. Shadrack is right. No one can fail to see the talents that Kane has and how important a cog Kane is in our team. Shadrack's right, you talk complete tripe when it comes to your comments about Kane.

I did NOT bring players such as Martin Bullock - Jon Russell - or Herbie Kane into the conversation in this thread.
    Other posters did that.

People need to read the thread carefully before saying there’s an obsession with some of these players - there isn’t - I’m simply responding to posts and questions asked.

So from now on - are we all to agree - and dismiss anyone that doesn’t ???
    It would be a dull lifeless site if we did.

I did NOT bring players such as Martin Bullock - Jon Russell - or Herbie Kane into the conversation in this thread.
    Other posters did that.

People need to read the thread carefully before saying there’s an obsession with some of these players - there isn’t - I’m simply responding to posts and questions asked.

So from now on - are we all to agree - and dismiss anyone that doesn’t ???
    It would be a dull lifeless site if we did.
    I didn't say you did bring Kane into the thread Nudge but you have commented on him. You have commented in a number of posts, over a reasonably long period, negatively about Kane. I am merely passing my opinion of your previous comments, in totality, that they are tripe and asking why you fail to recognise the positive contribution that Kane makes. I would like to see him sign a new contract and effectively become a new signing for us.
    I always read your posts and never dismiss them. I am purely saying that I find your opinion of Kane as a player, tripe.

Quote Originally Posted by Arblasterfromthepast View Post
    I didn't say you did bring Kane into the thread Nudge but you have commented on him. You have commented in a number of posts, over a reasonably long period, negatively about Kane. I am merely passing my opinion of your previous comments, in totality, that they are tripe and asking why you fail to recognise the positive contribution that Kane makes. I would like to see him sign a new contract and effectively become a new signing for us.
    I always read your posts and never dismiss them. I am purely saying that I find your opinion of Kane as a player, tripe.
    Would love to debate the strengths and weaknesses of Kane with you Arbs.
    But I can’t.
    Too many don’t understand the guidelines of debate - and are unable to accept any points of view but their own.

Would love to debate the strengths and weaknesses of Kane with you Arbs.
    But I can’t.
    Too many don’t understand the guidelines of debate - and are unable to accept any points of view but their own.
    It must be like looking in a mirror Nudge , you fail to accept the views of 95 % of the fan base but accept your own .

Back to the Transfer Window.

Giddings:
    Barnsley boss Neill Collins says Callum Styles expected to complete move away, after delays.

Kacper Lopata is expected to leave Oakwell on loan.

Collins still wants a midfielder and a forward today.

O’Kane:
    Pre-Bolton / deadline day press conference at Oakwell.

Reds close to announcing a left back. After midfielder and striker as well if possible. Neill Collins wouldn't comment on Niall Ennis, played down George Byers. Said Styles is still likely to leave. Lopata set for a loan
    Last edited by POGGYWELL; 01-02-2024 at 10:09 AM. Reason: O’Kane

Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast