+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dexter Lembikisa

Kioso straight in to the slot.

In all fairness to the Dexter, as it's already been said, not a natural defender more of a winger. Hope it all works out okay for him wherever he ends up.

He was a bit of a Dolly day dream,his defending positioning was way out & his physical strength non existent.I think a team like Mansfield would be a better fit for the lad.

Matt Taylor obviously thought he was a defender. Makes you think don't it?

Disastrous manager, disastrous loanee. The arrogance of Taylor. Poor old Leam having to clear up this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerish View Post
    Disastrous manager, disastrous loanee. The arrogance of Taylor. Poor old Leam having to clear up this mess.
    I don't think he's a disastrous manager Tiger. He got Exeter promoted on a shoe string and he kept us up last year,which Warne failed 3 times at.He is also doing well so far at the Gas.I just think all his gambles for this season didn't pay off added to other unforeseen situations that played out.Look at the way Morrison is now playing with game time.That would be the same with Hall and Peltier had those gambles paid off.Even giving Ferguson another year has back fired.He was only supposed to be out for a month initially.The injuries to Blackett and Humphreys have been huge for us and no one thought that would happen.Kioso going out and bossing League 1 was also a shock.Andre Green snaps an achilles,Ayala comes in,looks the business,then gets sent off twice and then gets injured.McCart goes on loan to Barnsley with no complaints from anyone here,but the deal is we can't demand him back,but we won't need to because we have about 6 CH's in front of him! I've seen MT's recent interviews at Bristol Rovers.He looks a lot more light hearted than he did with us..........I'm not suprised!
    Last edited by Jimmy Badfellow; 10-01-2024 at 02:25 PM.

Matt Taylor sending Kioso on loan was borderline misconduct.

How on earth he expected an untested youngster to get by with only an injury prone Peltier as cover, I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    I don't think he's a disastrous manager Tiger. He got Exeter promoted on a shoe string and he kept us up last year,which Warne failed 3 times at.He is also doing well so far at the Gas.I just think all his gambles for this season didn't pay off added to other unforeseen situations that played out.Look at the way Morrison is now playing with game time.That would be the same with Hall and Peltier had those gambles paid off.Even giving Ferguson another year has back fired.He was only supposed to be out for a month initially.The injuries to Blackett and Humphreys have been huge for us and no one thought that would happen.Kioso going out and bossing League 1 was also a shock.
    …and the refereeing misdemeanours.
    If we hadn’t had those then we might have been just one win from safety at this point in time.
    With players coming back then salvation could have been more realistic

Quote Originally Posted by Heliosphan View Post
    Matt Taylor sending Kioso on loan was borderline misconduct.

How on earth he expected an untested youngster to get by with only an injury prone Peltier as cover, I have no idea.
    Kioso played 13 games last season, Peltier 30 odd games . Can see why he was sent out tbf . Get games, match fitness with a recall . Surely you can’t blame a manager for players getting injured .

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    I don't think he's a disastrous manager Tiger. He got Exeter promoted on a shoe string and he kept us up last year,which Warne failed 3 times at.He is also doing well so far at the Gas.I just think all his gambles for this season didn't pay off added to other unforeseen situations that played out.Look at the way Morrison is now playing with game time.That would be the same with Hall and Peltier had those gambles paid off.Even giving Ferguson another year has back fired.He was only supposed to be out for a month initially.The injuries to Blackett and Humphreys have been huge for us and no one thought that would happen.Kioso going out and bossing League 1 was also a shock.Andre Green snaps an achilles,Ayala comes in,looks the business,then gets sent off twice and then gets injured.McCart goes on loan to Barnsley with no complaints from anyone here,but the deal is we can't demand him back,but we won't need to because we have about 6 CH's in front of him! I've seen MT's recent interviews at Bristol Rovers.He looks a lot more light hearted than he did with us..........I'm not suprised!
    Very good post.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Very good post.
    Thanks Brin. I was speaking to someone I know last week who is very close to the club and he was saying that the general opinion of MT is that he will ultimately make a very good manager! Strange I know,but there you have it!

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast