+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bola

Bola

Three players gone now, and only one returned. Time running out to bolster the squad. I think we will get a few others in but it will go right to the wire when their preferred options don't come off. The problem there is that there's no time to integrate
    them into the squad like other clubs have already done. As for Bola, I don't think he's had a fair crack of the whip

Seems bizarre to let him go when we can't even fill the bench on a match day. Good luck TB. Hope this move gives you a platform to kick-start your career

Best of luck Bola you have been treated like shi te by the club left in limbo for 6 months brought back then sent on loan while others like Ayala and Hall have been given a squad place and chances galore to contribute I hope Burton and your future career you are treated better
    Like others before you never given a chance

No offence to the lad but that’s 3 managers who haven’t played him regularly so that says a lot . .

Definitely not had a fair crack of the whip, then again he hasn't exactly looked anything more than a L1 backup player, very much a man for the squad and not the first team.

Good luck to him, I suspect this will be the last we see of him.

I thought he looked promising on the rare occasions he played for us but he was never given a decent run in the side despite being stronger than Bramhall.
    The people that said Bola wasn't good enough are predominantly the same "experts" who said the same thing about Odoffin!
    I really hope his career kicks on now and that Burton treat him a lot better than we have, which won't be difficult.

Totally agree in that he was treated with disdain and never given the opportunity to prove his worth. Shambolic doesn’t begin to describe it.

This is the player I sponsored thinking we would see a lot of him……so much for that.

Tolaji, whatever happens going forward, good luck with the rest of your career.

Good luck to the lad i hope he plays well and Burton stay up

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    Seems bizarre to let him go when we can't even fill the bench on a match day. Good luck TB. Hope this move gives you a platform to kick-start your career
    A move to reduce the wage bill I would think.

Oddofin wasn't a regular under Warne.

It was Taylor who gave him a regular starting place.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast