+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dexter Lembikisa

Dexter Lembikisa

I dont like to be negative about Millers players but he has to be the worst RB in the Championship! he's useless!

Quote Originally Posted by Adventus2012 View Post
    I dont like to be negative about Millers players but he has to be the worst RB in the Championship! he's useless!
    The Championship? You can cast your net much wider than that!

I'm presuming Kioso will be coming in to take that position. He has to be better surely because how many goals have we conceded from balls down that side or balls coming across into that area!

Dexter has good technical ability but his positional sense is awful. I don't see him.asca defender.

Needs a good coach to educate him or he will be playing non league in 2 years time

I've been saying it since day one and got slagged off. How many points has he cost us???

....yeah, he's a bit like Bramall, no positional sense at all. If Bramall didn't have his pace, he'd be driving a forklift somewhere......

Why hasn't this been put in the match thread like mine exact same thing about eaves

Admin??

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerish View Post
    I've been saying it since day one and got slagged off. How many points has he cost us???
    No you didn't get 'slagged off' for saying it. You got push back for opening three separate posts on the same subject and claiming you was the only one who'd spotted his shortcomings when just about every Miller on the planet and every opponent we play know how weak he is.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    Why hasn't this been put in the match thread like mine exact same thing about eaves

Admin??
    I didn't see this thread before it was too late or I would have merged it on the match thread. I merged your Eaves thread with another one that was ongoing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerish View Post
    Well done you.

Dexter started the season quite well and plenty on here, me included, were saying he has a bright future ahead of him. He still has.

He's definitely cost us points, for sure but he's low in confidence, still learning the game and probably demotivated. He should have been taken out of the team two months ago to give him a break but it hasn't been an option.

Wolves should recall him anyway. All we've done is **** him up.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast