+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Dexter Lembikisa

Well, we all see things differently

To me he was highly ineffectual, at times lazy, gave up far to easily, couldn’t tackle and had poor positional sense

Apart from that he was ok

Derbymiller, your observations are bang on mate. As Pocket has stated on here and Twitter, (X), its embarrassing and for my 10 pence worth, the Playstation managers on here should take a look at themselves.

Dext Green Appiah Ayala tell me when to stop who signed them are they wired up right!

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Dext Green Appiah Ayala tell me when to stop who signed them are they wired up right!
    I personally think Andre Green and Daniel Ayala had/have something to contribute to our survival. Just my opinion.

Stop

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    MT made a lot of mistakes, afterall he is only human. I think we should keep the lad and I would think the club have spoken to Wolves and discussed what is expected of the loan from the Wolves perspective and what Rotherhams assessment of him is at this stage. These loans are run and managed in a professional manner, these are expensive assets and what will drive a shortening of the loan will be whether his parent club and us think his development is going well or not, also the lad will have a say if he is unhappy or not. The idea that a young premier league player who is a regular international and sort after by other championship clubs is not an asset to Rotherham United is insane, bringing back Kioso and having competition for places as well as the experience of peltier to help and support him, will only make him a better player.
    Fek me. Finally you post something I agree with. You took your time Derby.

Btw revan jas made 2 mistakes that have cost us goals. I guess he's the next on the list now Dexter has gone 🫣

MT could talk the talk couldn't walk it. Was on a par with Stubbs but at least he got us Vaulks.

Agreed 100%
    Things are looking up
    Ta ta Taylor
    See ya later Lembikisa
    Now if Jordan could just jog on, that really would be progress

For the record, I'm not convinced by Richardson but he's a huge step up from Taylor

tell me when to stop
    About 2 year ago. Some folk never listen

Quote Originally Posted by kentmillerman View Post
    I personally think Andre Green and Daniel Ayala had/have something to contribute to our survival. Just my opinion.
    It's all about whether we give Georgie enough game time to score enough goals to keep us up

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    he has been called back by Wolves and is going out to another Championship club that is perceived as a better option than us, in my view this is a huge blow and shows how difficult it will be to get players this window and without reinforcements our chances of making any attempt to stay up is over. we are massively short on players and it is very likely that we will be on the 1st feb as well. Good luck to the lad and thanks for his efforts.
    If the squad is no deeper or stronger than at the start of January, and I think everyone knows how the season will finish. It’s now awaiting game to see what unfolds…

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast