+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where’s our signing?

Where’s our signing?

Ah, just thought I’d get the thread going now.

We’re not signing anyone…..

…..MELT DOWN!!!!!!

I'd be happy signing a fkn doctor who knows what he's doing and installing a scanning machine following the Botman story.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    I'd be happy signing a fkn doctor who knows what he's doing and installing a scanning machine following the Botman story.

Howe is a bit of a hard case when it comes to injuries, he’s the type of manager that would send you out or keep you on on the pitch until you die out there. He showed that the last quarter of last season when Bruno was playing with a bad ankle for ages

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneymcRingRing View Post
    Howe is a bit of a hard case when it comes to injuries, he’s the type of manager that would send you out or keep you on on the pitch until you die out there. He showed that the last quarter of last season when Bruno was playing with a bad ankle for ages
    I think theres a distinction to be made between that and persisting with extra games following a faulty misdiagnosis.

Aye that’s true, I meant in general rather than just the Botman case

There should be (I hope) at least one loan signing from the Saudi League, and if not, we are fu(Ked !!!!!

Sign a one armed keeper

I don't understand why people wouldn't be happy with a loan deal for Phillips - ANY player would improve our squad right now.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    I don't understand why people wouldn't be happy with a loan deal for Phillips - ANY player would improve our squad right now.
    We need new signings as we always would in these windows so soon after the takeover. I’m pleased with all the signings we’ve made - that’s not the problem - injuries and the Tonali fiasco are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)