+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: BBC 2 Tonight.

BBC 2 Tonight.

Heres a shocker, Carlisle was for a time the centre of the civilised world, the Roman Emporer Septimus Severus was living there in the 3rd century AD., and ruled the empire from there.

Amazing, why live there and not Rome which is infinately better, warmer. The programme is on tonight.

Some of you might half itie, like me.

I notice there is life in the old dog, you won a game... way to go.

As a retired postie i can recommend Mr Bates vs the Post Office,some at the very top of the PO should be in prison.

Master Bates, surely?

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Master Bates, surely?
    You're getting confused with his son.

I knew i was wasting my time, any wish to educate yourselves, be amazed, be informed is not a leftish trait. Indeed to educate the bottom of the form type, you, is futile, its why your red.

You dont get owt. Even your own history is of no interest at all, and it has been said by those that know that 85 per cent of people are a waste of time.

All you can do is make lewd comments.

Wow and wow. Left to the slim resources you have, and not have brighter people to lean on, your future would be limited. Christ how dumb are you people.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    I knew i was wasting my time, any wish to educate yourselves, be amazed, be informed is not a leftish trait. Indeed to educate the bottom of the form type, you, is futile, its why your red.

You dont get owt. Even your own history is of no interest at all, and it has been said by those that know that 85 per cent of people are a waste of time.

All you can do is make lewd comments.

Wow and wow. Left to the slim resources you have, and not have brighter people to lean on, your future would be limited. Christ how dumb are you people.
    We may be dumb, but at face value it seems that our English Language lessons at school have made us significantly more advanced than you when it comes to spelling and punctuation.

Happy New Year Frank.

Quote Originally Posted by postmanpete View Post
    As a retired postie i can recommend Mr Bates vs the Post Office,some at the very top of the PO should be in prison.
    Brilliant so far Pete,amazing what they did to all those innocent people. Ruined their lives and suicide 😔. The people in top post office positions should be jailed.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Brilliant so far Pete,amazing what they did to all those innocent people. Ruined their lives and suicide 😔. The people in top post office positions should be jailed.
    Everyone who worked for RM at that time knew it must be Horizon but the people at the top burried their heads in the sand,the bully boy investigators who told the subpostmasters theirs was the only case should be jailed as well,what ITV are hiding though is Adam Crozier was chief at RM at the start of it but they are making out it was all Paula Vennels doing,not defending her in any way but when Crozier left RM he later went on to become CEO of guess where? ITV.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Everyone who worked for RM at that time knew it must be Horizon but the people at the top burried their heads in the sand,the bully boy investigators who told the subpostmasters theirs was the only case should be jailed as well,what ITV are hiding though is Adam Crozier was chief at RM at the start of it but they are making out it was all Paula Vennels doing,not defending her in any way but when Crozier left RM he later went on to become CEO of guess where? ITV.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)