+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tiptoff

Tiptoff

Tipton recalled by Wolves. Did he actually get on the pitch for us ?

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    Tipton recalled by Wolves. Did he actually get on the pitch for us ?
    Yes, he made 7 appearances.

Wolves have recalled 4 of their U21s from season long loans, 2 of them unable to be loaned out again to EFL Teams. I think they expected them all to play more games.

Apart from another body lost, I can't say it's a big loss for us.

Sadly didn't get enough game time, to form an honest opinion. Good luck to him wherever he ends up

Makes sense for both sides - he didn’t look ready for men’s football. I remember LW being a bit annoyed when he had to come off with cramp in the EFL Trophy game against Derby after 70-odd minutes.

On the one hand, it’s good that we’re not so dependent on loan signings these days. On the other, there’s always that slim chance of landing a future England or Scotland international who will improve your team. Then there are likes of Mark Ellis, who had a big impact in a short space of time.

I wonder how many of the best performances against us this season have come from loan signings - Apter (Blackpool) was certainly one for Tranmere the other day.