+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Na then

Na then

Where's that piss soaked gypo Alf?

Feck me Stan,good to hear from you,hope you are well ..Roll on summer then I can get my gypo van out and start selling Heather and making pegs again. 😁

Con got banned from the Dark side,so my bottom "Lip" dropped,if you get my meaning mate. 😁

Now, now gents, non of this anti PC stuff on here you knows, we don't want any more casualties to join BT in any others bizziness

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Feck me Stan,good to hear from you,hope you are well ..Roll on summer then I can get my gypo van out and start selling Heather and making pegs again. ��

Con got banned from the Dark side,so my bottom "Lip" dropped,if you get my meaning mate. ��
    Aaah I see

I hadn't seen you about for ages and last night on my very few forays on 'that' board, I saw you get a mention on a thread you started.

So I had to come and find you to see if you were still alive and kicking mate.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    Now, now gents, non of this anti PC stuff on here you knows, we don't want any more casualties to join BT in any others bizziness
    It's okay Chris, Alf was born during the Boer War so his views are stuck in a different age.

And I'm just mental.

Quote Originally Posted by Bin_Ont_Turf View Post
    Aaah I see

I hadn't seen you about for ages and last night on my very few forays on 'that' board, I saw you get a mention on a thread you started.

So I had to come and find you to see if you were still alive and kicking mate.
    Yes,fortunately I'm still alive and kicking Stan. Still cycling,walking and Sh@gging mate. 😎😁
    I'm 73 this March (frightening init) my 4yr old grandson is keeping me going,never gives me a moments rest 😎
    Do you still have a dog 🐕 🤔

We are still looking after guide dogs ,but not as much as we used to do..Take care mate

Quote Originally Posted by Bin_Ont_Turf View Post
    It's okay Chris, Alf was born during the Boer War so his views are stuck in a different age.

And I'm just mental.
    Yes ,he is mental Chris,I will confirm that .🤣
    Stan me and Alto (who's no longer with us) we're original members of the " BOBS"

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Yes,fortunately I'm still alive and kicking Stan. Still cycling,walking and Sh@gging mate. ����
    I'm 73 this March (frightening init) my 4yr old grandson is keeping me going,never gives me a moments rest ��
    Do you still have a dog �� ��

We are still looking after guide dogs ,but not as much as we used to do..Take care mate
    Aye time marches on, but at least you're still active and have all your marbles. That's half the battle.

I've just had to go down t' town for emergency glasses repair. Going down there makes me wish I was dead.

Hey up Bin, any friend of Alfie's is a friend of mine, so nice to meet you, so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Hey up Bin, any friend of Alfie's is a friend of mine, so nice to meet you, so to speak.
    Hello there.

I first joined 16 years ago and I remember your moniker being about.

Nice to see you.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)