+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Morton at Home

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Attachment 25531

Problem solved.

Then again... TW will demand a new car too....

Apologies.......... I'll get me coat....

He's been playing with injections. Time to give him a proper rest unfortunately.

Surely we'd keep the same shape, Duffy slots in at LB, Ross G continues to partner Holt.
    Keep saying it but we need to keep that high intensity now we've found it again.
    Move the ball quickly, get right on top from the first whistle.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Attachment 25531

Problem solved.

Then again... TW will demand a new car too....

Apologies.......... I'll get me coat....

Classic Ron!

Holt is close to player of the season so far - Walton, McMann, Kai and Sibbald the other candidates

I think I’d keep him as talisman and have Freeman or Duffy - surely they can fill in if needed

Apparently Gallagher not making Saturday , McMann 50/50

Tough match on Friday to follow. Then long gap before Dunfermline

I’d be keen to rest those carrying injuries - Flynn Duffy can’t be that bad and I do think Freeman is capable of covering as he done before. KF was a decent performer in the premier league last season at times, his form can’t have gone that badly

I am keen to avoid too many square pegs in round holes and squad does provide cover, through not much depth at centre back

Graham would come in CB , looks like Duffy or Freeman for LB

Yeah, Freeman or Duffy for me. Keep the centre half pairing solid and keep Middleton up the park. He can provide support for Duffy if he plays. The defensive side of his game is good.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Yeah, Freeman or Duffy for me. Keep the centre half pairing solid and keep Middleton up the park. He can provide support for Duffy if he plays. The defensive side of his game is good.
    Duffy is the natural left back, though I know nothing about the lad I'd put him in if that's what's needed, Glenn for all his flaws has been really good at tracking back and providing cover and Sibs and Holt in there usual slots would ensure the kids was surrounded by experience, if not now then when?

Freeman isn't exactly great with the ball at his feet, even when he is playing right back, Graham is quite poor in possession and that is when he is playing on the left side, to have two of them on their weaker foot would be a concern. Similar to Graham getting ahead of Denham, if Freeman was played at left back Saturday then Duffy would be as well finding another club there and then.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)