+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fulham Post Match Thoughts

We lack quality, simple as that

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Won't miss Bramall or Cafu. Former can't fault his application just his ability.
    Were you there? Will will miss them both

I thought Eaves was better than Hugill tonight so I would have kept Eaves on. Maybe saving him for next game. Great to see and hear the fans getting behind Eaves too.

Just on train heading north
    Wonderful defensive performance and very well organised vs a strong Fulham xi according to their fans on tube. We contained them better than Arsenal did apparently
    It was all us for last 20 mins with Fulham being limited to breakaways
    Our downfall is in the last third and we are crying out for decent wingers and a quality attacking midfielder to drive us to their goal
    We had at least half a dozen chances with Fulham backing off and we didn’t capitalise on any of them
    So frustrating but well played
    Proud of them

Second half we were defending their home end
    Every dead ball that Viktor Took was accompanied with a your 5h1t arghh’
    This even after one of his customary wonder saves too

Hugh Grant can sod off as well

Incrementally better every game, TS must be loving it. I thought we were hasty getting shut of MT but Leam has proved me wrong once again. The future is looking good under this fella.

A very well disciplined defensive performance against one of the better premier league teams. I thought Morrison was immense defensively, and the team as a whole made it difficult for Fulham without laying a glove on them. As one or two have said, we need some pace in our attacking wide areas and another attacking midfielder, we won't trouble any championship team playing like that without having a reasonable goal threat so this window makes it crucial for our fast fading survival hopes. I hope Bramall isn't too badly injured but another injury just about sums up this season so fingers crossed and bring on Stoke. UTM

A game I cared very little about and as a club we could have done without.
    That said a decent defensive display and we bow out having not been humiliated.
    I see green shoots of being better organised and more difficult to beat under Richardson but you don't win games without creating chances and scoring goals. That department needs addressing ASAP if we are to stand any chance of escaping our predicament

Awful, unnecessary mistake by the loanee. Is Bola any worse than this guy? Let's find out eh

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerish View Post
    Awful, unnecessary mistake by the loanee. Is Bola any worse than this guy? Let's find out eh
    Fitness wise, he wont be any better . No match action in 4 months. Can't see him dropping straight into a championship game anytime soon imo . Bench warmer atm .

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast