+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 62 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: New manager

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Luke Williams will not be going to Swansea. He has started brought in a loan player to Notts County FC ..... OH...
    Maynard now at 4/7

Quote Originally Posted by magpiekev View Post
    I wonder what wedgie feels about this
    Par 3 Par 3 I would guess

Quote Originally Posted by marshall55 View Post
    Maynard now at 4/7
    He has been around that for a few days. I don't think anyone really knows.

Will be interesting to see who’s sniffing around at the match today

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Par 3 Par 3 I would guess
    Birdie Birdie surely?

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    He has been around that for a few days. I don't think anyone really knows.
    He was previously 1/2, so 4/7 is drifting out. If he had been a cert that 1/2 would have gone to 1/8 quite quickly, as it did for Burchnall. It's a very weak market probably with a small amount if money on it. But if people must pay attention to it, then Jon Daly has come from nowhere to 12/1. He is manager of St Patrick's Athletic who have just won the FAI Cup. He has a win percentage of 63%, which is a big improvement on his predecessor's 44%. Previously played in England and Scotland, for Rangers, amongst others.

For some reason I can't get any enthusiasm for Stuart Maynard so Daly would be better for me, if there is anything in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    He was previously 1/2, so 4/7 is drifting out. If he had been a cert that 1/2 would have gone to 1/8 quite quickly, as it did for Burchnall. It's a very weak market probably with a small amount if money on it. But if people must pay attention to it, then Jon Daly has come from nowhere to 12/1. He is manager of St Patrick's Athletic who have just won the FAI Cup. He has a win percentage of 63%, which is a big improvement on his predecessor's 44%. Previously played in England and Scotland, for Rangers, amongst others.

For some reason I can't get any enthusiasm for Stuart Maynard so Daly would be better for me, if there is anything in it.
    If he was a cert, the market would be suspended.

The odds are dictated by folk putting money on, more money on Maynard than anyone else, that’s the only fact.

It won't be Maynard, it'll be a Burchnall /Williams clone. A coach somewhere who might have some experience managing a first team but not compulsory. If people know up and coming coaches then that might be the best bet, not all coaches will want to be managers though.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    It won't be Maynard, it'll be a Burchnall /Williams clone. A coach somewhere who might have some experience managing a first team but not compulsory. If people know up and coming coaches then that might be the best bet, not all coaches will want to be managers though.
    But surely all coaches aspire to being a Head Coach?

I still think they'll not be from these shores...

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    But surely all coaches aspire to being a Head Coach?

I still think they'll not be from these shores...
    How well do foreign managers perform lower down the levels?
    Seems risky to me. Moniz and Backe didn't exactly set L2 on fire..... and then there's Thordarsson.

Page 30 of 62 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast