+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gosling gone

Gosling gone

As the title says, he has now left the club.

Didn't add much but how thin is the squad now? Especially as JOB will be doing the coaching so will probably not play. We've bought Robertson in but we really need bodies in the squad

Well that went well, hope he saved the few grand he's earned he won't be getting that wage again

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    As the title says, he has now left the club.
    Good decision seen semi skimmed milk turn quicker but that’s another squad light we are which makes me think the bros already know who they want

Was he ever here?

No loss really

Dan Gosling has departed Meadow Lane following the conclusion of his contract.

The central midfielder made seven appearances after arriving in November and leaves with our best wishes for the future.

Gosling said: “I’m incredibly grateful for the experience of being part of such a brilliant club, which I have no doubt will go from strength-to-strength in the years to come.

“It’s important for me to pursue opportunities closer to my family but I leave with plenty of fond memories of my time in Nottingham.”

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...eparts-060123/

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    Dan Gosling has departed Meadow Lane following the conclusion of his contract.

The central midfielder made seven appearances after arriving in November and leaves with our best wishes for the future.

Gosling said: “I’m incredibly grateful for the experience of being part of such a brilliant club, which I have no doubt will go from strength-to-strength in the years to come.

“It’s important for me to pursue opportunities closer to my family but I leave with plenty of fond memories of my time in Nottingham.”

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...eparts-060123/
    Yeah cause I'm sure clubs will be falling over themselves to sign him based on his efforts here.

Good luck to the guy it didnt work out here for him but might do elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    Good luck to the guy it didnt work out here for him but might do elsewhere.
    Can he take Morias and Randall with him..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast