+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Feck the premier league.

Feck the premier league.

I’ve seen comments regarding Luton and if they can achieve it then there is hope for anyone.
    You can keep it as far as I’m concerned.
    Twitter was full of armchair fans yesterday lauding the fact the Sunderland Newcastle was so much better without VAR and Roy Keane mentioned it at half time. Well we don’t have that issue.
    Next Saturday there are 2 PL games. One at 12:30 and one at 5:30.
    The Saturday after is the same. 3pm on a Saturday is a rare kick off in the PL. absolute nonsense.

Keep it. I’ll stop on me own. (Tommy)

Agree totally.

That’s why I hope the new Euro League starts

Cut away the top premiership teams and football at lower level might just have a chance of survival

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    That’s why I hope the new Euro League starts

Cut away the top premiership teams and football at lower level might just have a chance of survival
    The top 6/7 clubs are as far away from their fans as we are from the top 6/7.
    There’s more interest in chasing foreign investment and maximising the tv money than being assessable to fans that want to go and watch them at 3pm on a Saturday and every other Tuesday night.
    It is £60 to get into Arsenal today despite the fact they would still turn a profit if the stadium was empty.

lol it will cost you more than that to park your car and buy a beer at a stadium in the US.... then be bored out of your wits. You don't know when you're well off.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    lol it will cost you more than that to park your car and buy a beer at a stadium in the US.... then be bored out of your wits. You don't know when you're well off.
    Tickets for the college football championship game tonight were selling for $1.5k to $10k to watch a bunch of kids who are frankly not very good. And students complain about the size of the loans they have.

Football apart from the millers it's lost me don't watch any other doesn't excite me at all. Will watch England men in major finals then it's a more level playing field.

Horseracing now gone to premier meetings rest think only by gambling they can make it pay with that prize money. On the flat was already more noticeable with prize money at big meetings rest feeding on sraps.

The Premier League is no longer "the people's game." It has been stolen by global criminals and big business. I dream of a mass boycott of it. Wouldn't that be lovely?

Sadly, the Championship is now a plaything of Sky, with games arranged at the broadcaster's convenience.