+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The next 4 matches

The next 4 matches

After all the wallowing I think we ought to start looking forwards.
    What do you think would be a reasonable and achievable points total for the next 4 games.
    Grimsby A Stockport H Barrow H Mansfield A
    Jimbo could be in charge for perhaps all 4 or maybe none.
    I think 6 would be reasonable in the circumstances, especially given the oposition, slipping down the table a little but still in touch with the play offs.
    Hoping for more though.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 08-01-2024 at 02:32 AM. Reason: Fixed typo in title

I think realistically we could get 7, think we will lose at stags

2 wins and a draw from rest for me

I’ll go for 10 - 3 wins and a draw

I think more peeps will back us to keep clean sheets now. If we want to be taken seriously then 8/10 pts

I'd definitely take 5.

I would think it all hinges on the result at Grimsby. Lose that and I can see confidence dropping through the floor and us ending up with only 1 point from 12 and the dark clouds forming. Win and then there's a lot less pressure going up against the high flyers.

Grimsby is massive.

Grimsby are absolute sh.te but they always seem to spawn a late goal against us. Are we giving Stockport all the JS stand and if so will they fill it,if yes then that'll be a horrible loss, we need to beat Barrow, and I don't want to think or speak about the other one.

6 pts (Grimsby and Barrow).

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Grimsby are absolute sh.te but they always seem to spawn a late goal against us. Are we giving Stockport all the JS stand and if so will they fill it,if yes then that'll be a horrible loss, we need to beat Barrow, and I don't want to think or speak about the other one.
    We need to stop being so generous with away allocation and just allow the minimum 10%

I'll go for 7....win, draw, win, loss

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Stockport have had an initial allocation of 1976 tickets - nearly all sold.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast