+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Mansfield tickets....

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post
    Bump.

Has anyone received their tickets through the post that they ordered over the phone on the day they came out? Had an email on the day, but nothing since?
    Cheers all.
    Not received mine yet. Also saw today that there’s a train strike planned that day and EMR are taking action! I’ve already got my tickets from Camb but I guess I’ll be driving now!😡

I see the inbreds had another game called off fairly late due to it being a bit chilly, but non-league neighbours Chesterfield managed to play.

The term 'tinpot' is very popular on Stagsnet tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I see the inbreds had another game called off fairly late due to it being a bit chilly, but non-league neighbours Chesterfield managed to play.

Well Chesterfield are a bigger club I suppose.

I dont suppose it had anything to do with their injury problems why they didnt make the effort..

For those needing a bus to Mansfield, the Stagecoach Prontois really quick and direct. From Victoria Centre Bus Station it takes around 50 minutes and stops five mins walk from the ground. Route is Vic Centre - Sherwood - Daybrook - Redhill - Ravenshead - Mansfield. £2 single.

https://tiscon-maps-stagecoachbus.s3...O%20051123.pdf

Your not wrong.. Something very wrong when Matlock can get a game on.. Its a decades old problem.. Didn't help when Haslam skimped on the half assed redevelopment years ago.. Its not going to help our promotion push if we have huge back log of games come March April.. Anyway here's to another humdinger of a local Derby next month.. Oh and whatever happened to pissed off magpie.. Used enjoy a bit of banter with him?

Quote Originally Posted by MightyStag View Post
    Your not wrong.. Something very wrong when Matlock can get a game on.
    I was quite surprised when Southwell managed to race today, because protecting a racecourse against the elements is way harder than protecting a football pitch. You seem to have a lot in place to progress, but the number of postponements is a bit strange.

.. Anyway here's to another humdinger of a local Derby next month.. Oh and whatever happened to pissed off magpie.. Used enjoy a bit of banter with him?
    He's pissed off.

Your not wrong.. Something very wrong when Matlock can get a game on.. Its a decades old problem.. Didn't help when Haslam skimped on the half assed redevelopment years ago.. Its not going to help our promotion push if we have huge back log of games come March April.. Anyway here's to another humdinger of a local Derby next month.. Oh and whatever happened to pissed off magpie.. Used enjoy a bit of banter with him?
    Wrexham managed it last season . I've seen the documentary!

I was quite surprised when Southwell managed to race today, because protecting a racecourse against the elements is way harder than protecting a football pitch. You seem to have a lot in place to progress, but the number of postponements is a bit strange.
    Err Southwell is an all weather track...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast