+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Inverness v United

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Yes you were watching a different game, the third only on the cards after the sending off, happened within a minute, definitely affected the concentration, outwith that was never looking like anything but a draw or us grabbing a deserved winner, Morton were time wasting all half, their keeper got booked for it, we had them hemmed into their half for large spells (despite some slack passes here and there), not just ten minutes but yea we had an onslaught for a period of pinning then into their box, had most of the chances and balls into box and across the box, we missed Moult though that was unlucky really that he had to off as have no doubt we'd have got a goal with him on the park, Morton offered nothing second half apart from winning the odd throw on the left for a long throw into the box and trying to hold onto their point, them winning was a steal really based on the second half, ref helped with not giving them bookings, not giving the pen and the bookings he was giving us like mochries and the two for Sibbald

Play that second half ten times and they'd have got the win 1-2 times in the same circumstances

So we can agree to disagree
    This has to be the most tangerine tinted glasses post ever , I watched the game as my team were idol , my view is Morton wanted it more , I couldn’t believe the lack of enthusiasm from United players after United scored both goals , hardly any celebration at tall the scorer jumped about a bit , but the rest of the team just sort look at him , maybe the away fans in the shed dampens it when you score at that end , apart from the 15 minutes at the end of the first half Morton were the better team , are you the guy Dave who comments on Unitedtv ? He really is the most biased commentator on any club tv and it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s you Skedka

Quote Originally Posted by num1adi View Post
    This has to be the most tangerine tinted glasses post ever , I watched the game as my team were idol , my view is Morton wanted it more , I couldn’t believe the lack of enthusiasm from United players after United scored both goals , hardly any celebration at tall the scorer jumped about a bit , but the rest of the team just sort look at him , maybe the away fans in the shed dampens it when you score at that end , apart from the 15 minutes at the end of the first half Morton were the better team , are you the guy Dave who comments on Unitedtv ? He really is the most biased commentator on any club tv and it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s you Skedka
    Sorry but you have the wrong guy for the most biased commentator on club Tv. That award goes to Alex Rae on Rangers Tv.

Why on earth do you watch DUTV?

You watch DUTV? .... not even an Arab tae... hmmmmm strange indeed.
    Last edited by Yeats 62; 11-01-2024 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Must have a firestick IPTV , not DUTV ..FFS

Pre match interview JG

https://youtu.be/08PYGBEBdF8?si=adqrSFfsfJ7NHzPJ

Seems like Gallagher will be out for 2-3 weeks. Louis Moult being assessed today but it sounds from what Goodwin says it's unlikely he'll be risked.
    No mention of where Docherty is up to.

Walton
    Grimshaw Holt Graham McMann
    Tillson Glass or Mochrie
    Kai Watt Middleton
    Grieve

Looking likely. A bit tippy tappy for my liking.

If you're watching Tony, stay on your feet and turn. A few more steps to run but it's amazing what a difference it makes 😎

Quote Originally Posted by southwestarab View Post
    Sorry but you have the wrong guy for the most biased commentator on club Tv. That award goes to Alex Rae on Rangers Tv.
    Kris Boyd on Sky 😂

Strange situation with Denholm, Cardiff dont want him back and we dont want him either

Why do folk keep calling him Denholm?

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Why do folk keep calling him Denholm?
    why do folk care about how others spells his name ?

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)