+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Exiletyke Predictions League Barnsley v Carlisle United

Exiletyke Predictions League Barnsley v Carlisle United

Now open

Super reds 3 v 0 Carlisle

4-1 Reds win.
    Expect this to be the last home game for a few players. “Slight knocks”. “Illness”. And a “Golf session” will be the order of the day to avoid sales of players getting injured in the Exeter game….. so expecting this to be a goal fest!

Interested to know Jules who you now think will be sold ? I know you listed Jalo just before the window began but since then he has signed a new contract so that is one off your list, incidentally I am not having a go I am just curious as we all have different thoughts , I personally do not think there will be much movement but you appear to think different so how many do you envisage ?

Reds 3 Carlisle 1

I think Kane will be sold, possibly to Huddersfield or Rotherham just based on them struggling and needing Midfield reinforcements.
    Cole will be if a silly offer comes in that is too good to refuse, and aren’t their contracts running out in the summer? That gives the board an excuse to sell, stating the “we were not in a position to say no” verse!
    I can also see Boro taking Roberts back.
    I can’t see anyone wanting any of the others except Connell, however he is still finding his way back from injury so I can’t see anyone stepping in for him, especially as he has a long contract.

Apologies for hijacking thread. Shads, look on Peterborough thread for my prediction 30/12

2-0 reds

ROMA's Reds to win 3-0.UTB

Barnsley 3
    Carlisle 0

2-0 reds win

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast