+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tickets for Leeds Utd game....disgusting prices!

Tickets for Leeds Utd game....disgusting prices!

This is absolutely unacceptable pricing by Leeds United.

No one in their right mind should be looking to pay these ridiculous prices. Millers fans should boycott the visit on principle if nothing else. I for one will not be giving them my money that's for sure.

TICKETS COME OFF SALE AT 4PM ON 9TH FEBRUARY WITH NO SALES AVAILABLE ON THE DAY.

TICKET PRICES

Adult (18-64): £45

Concessions*: £31

Ages 16 - 18: £23

Juniors 11 – 15: £20

Juniors Under 11: £10

*Concession rate applies to Seniors Over 65, Young Adults 19 – 21 and Adults considered to be disabled.

Season ticket holders will be able to buy up to 4 tickets per season ticket, in an attempt to make it easier for families following the Millers to be seated together. Supporters should be aware that this fixture is ALL TICKET, therefore there will be no ticket sales available on the day of the game.

Unaccompanied children/young people under the age of 16 years will not be admitted into Elland Road without a person aged 18 and above.

Lets hope LUTV commentary isn't too biased as I'll be watching on the stick.

As you say Brin a protest boycott of the game is the answer

Presumably £45 is for a family ticket?

Leeds appear to using a reciprocal ticket pricing argument.
    I believe they are saying that if they were to charge less than £45 to away fans then this would be less than home fans pay which they don’t want to do.
    So they say that if we, or any other club, were willing to lower the cost to lufc fans visiting the nys below what our home fans pay then they can lower the £45

Not falling for that argument at all.
    Simply put £45 is about twice what it’s worth
    Twenty,s plenty, forty,s naughty as we sang to them when Joe Newell bagged the winner some years ago.

£31 for me,£31 pound for the wife,train tickets.
    Or £10 Ifollow and laptop plugged in to big telly. No brainer.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post

I believe they are saying that if they were to charge less than £45 to away fans then this would be less than home fans pay which they don’t want to do.
    So they say that if we, or any other club, were willing to lower the cost to lufc fans visiting the nys below what our home fans pay then they can lower the £45

Twenty,s plenty, forty,s naughty as we sang to them when Joe Newell bagged the winner some years ago.
    No Flour, that’s £45 if you are a single adult.

That's not my idea of a reciprocal agreement. There's no logic to "below what our home fans pay". It should be simply that Leeds charge the same amount for our fans as we charged them. Perhaps we missed out here by not having an agreement before they came to NYS. Perhaps Leeds will come to their senses and realise that they will make more money by lowering their prices.
    They had an agreement with Huddersfield
    https://www.leedsunited.com/news/tic...ciprocal-offer

So, are you saying if we lowered price to £26 instead of £27 we charged them, then they would have charged us £26?

Sure it was 29 quid for that lot at ours . My son is at University in Leeds . We had plans for this game . We won’t be going at them prices . Hang your heads in shame Leeds United.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast