+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: United's accounts ending June 2023

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    AKA the Asghar Accounts

If you believe everything an unqualified guy says about how to run your football club this is what you get. A hard lesson in business for the owner.
    This is the bit i still cant get my head around, Mark Ogren being taken in by the Asghar spiel .....i cant believe a businessman like Ogren who i understand was shrewd and clever in the US building good companys and selling them for a healthy profit could have been so naive in giving full reign to Asghar look after the club. A very hard lesson indeed which i find astonishing that he was taken in the way he was considering the way he ran business in the USA.

Horrendous reading. The shear scale of incompetence is startling, but we all knew this was on the cards.

I have just read that we are 2 million better at this point of the season than we were at this time last year. That’s something I suppose. 😳

and some fans wanting 4/5 signings this Month

Imperative United go straight up, a playoff against the likes of Motherwell, Saints or even Dundee doesn't bear thinking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Piscean View Post
    Imperative United go straight up, a playoff against the likes of Motherwell, Saints or even Dundee doesn't bear thinking about.
    Pumped.

Never mind, Goodwin will turn the clubs fortunes around.

So, our wage bill is £6.5 million more than Morton, yet we ship 3 goals to them and lose.

Looks like we're not getting value for money.

An incredible spend on wages but couldn’t get a decent keeper

Quote Originally Posted by no1arabbelfast View Post
    So, our wage bill is £6.5 million more than Morton, yet we ship 3 goals to them and lose.

Looks like we're not getting value for money.

That's why it took game 19 for us to lose more than a single goal in a league match you trophy virgin muppet

12 wins 2 defeats

Celtic have a much larger advantage than that in wage as do Rangers than all their opponents in the prem, I believe they have both recently lost games and goals, Utd doing much better than the likes of your team and Killie did the just two seasons as are Raith

Can we not just call ourselves 'The Dundee United'

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)