+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 📝Luca Ashby-Hammond Signs (loan)

📝Luca Ashby-Hammond Signs (loan)

Signing: Ashby-Hammond
    Goalkeeper arrives on loan

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...igning-090124/
    Last edited by SwalePie; 10-01-2024 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Amended title for format matching

Welome Luca.

He's 6'3 so that's a good start.

Can't be worse than Stone or Slocombe ..... can he .....

May as well get rid of Brooks as Notts won’t give him a chance to prove himself, the lad must be gutted and wanting to get away!

Goalie no 4. Had a notably bad game against us the other week playing for Crawley. Hmmm.

I checked the age difference and its 2 years 3 months and that means something for keepers 19 to 21/22. Otherwise I'd be saying the same.

They are giving him a chance, that's exactly what they're doing, just not in our first team.

The piece says about him challenging for a senior spot next season, that's the big challenge/incentive he needs.

Don't you think if he was ready now they'd play him?

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    May as well get rid of Brooks as Notts won’t give him a chance to prove himself, the lad must be gutted and wanting to get away!
    Didn't you read the article? It clearly states that they're planning to send Brooks out on loan again to prepare him for the chance of a senior role next season.
    They clearly don't think he's ready yet, and neither do I. I really cannot understand why so many on here seem to think he's the answer to all our problems, I suppose it's just that Notts fan thing of thinking any player who can't get into the squad is a world superstar who's being neglected.

Is this the same clown who Nemane lobbed from 40 yards last season? 😂🥹

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast