+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Outgoings/loans

Outgoings/loans

Fred has returned to Luton. Both clubs agreed to this.

On his day, a very good player, lately before his 'injury'? Didn't seemed bothered. Ah well, he ain't played for a few weeks so is he really a loss? If his heart wasn't really in it at the end and we need fighters in our team, then send him back.

Have to look elsewhere now. Wonder what wage he was on or rather, what we were contributing to his wage?

Anyone heard of anyone else going out on loan or, is it all hands to the pumps now?

Well done Leam, you seem to have sussed another non trier.

So we have lost two players and gained one, not good really we need fit bodies and yes if it is LR clearing out that is fine, but I suspect he is very concerned about the squad size and fitness levels.

Just been thinking on......Ferguson is nearing getting back to fitness. Loan him out so he can seek a new contract elsewhere for next season.

While Leam is at it shifting deadwood, he needs to be sending Appiah back to Almeria if he can. Hasn't done anything remotely good for us since arriving.Thing is they might so no.....

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    So we have lost two players and gained one, not good really we need fit bodies and yes if it is LR clearing out that is fine, but I suspect he is very concerned about the squad size and fitness levels.
    DM, don't worry, Leam will have his targets, last thing he's going to do is reduce the club further without bringing others in.

Fred was injured so he probably would not have been available Saturday and probably other games too so I suppose we’re not weaker in the short term
    As others have said it depends on whether anyone else arrives

I’m surprised Luton have agreed to take an injured player back early. Perhaps there was some kind of financial settlement

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Fred was injured so he probably would not have been available Saturday and probably other games too so I suppose we’re not weaker in the short term
    As others have said it depends on whether anyone else arrives

I’m surprised Luton have agreed to take an injured player back early. Perhaps there was some kind of financial settlement
    Was he really injured though? Just saying like.....let's hope ELK keeps tabs on him possibly going out elsewhere, that'll prove his fitness/injury.

Our manager will have his targets but will our chairman back him ?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Was he really injured though? Just saying like.....let's hope ELK keeps tabs on him possibly going out elsewhere, that'll prove his fitness/injury.
    Mmmmm possibly
    Injured, not making himself available….either way he’s no use to us

Be the same quality of player , different names . That’s how it is at Rufc .

Dexter gone too. Wolves wanna give him to a rival of ours... let it be one at the bottom.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast